Everything Wrong with my Peers

"Freak." "Loser." "Dumb." All the words I heard in Elementary School. "Special needs." I also heard that one quite often, too.
Now let me tell you something right off the bat. Just because someone has a disorder does not give you a right to classify them as "special needs". Yes, I am different than you. And yes, I am not considered "normal" by society. Most of my needs are exactly the same as yours, the ones I learned in fourth grade science. We need air, water, food, shelter, space, and sleep.
You however, you may need a therapy dog for your anxiety, or medicine for your insomnia. Maybe you even need to go to therapy for your depression. I don't know. You do you.
But as for myself, I need isolation. Because anything that involves socialization could lead to a possible explosion for me.
Everyday, all I hear: explosion, explosion, explosion. But that's what my life is like with extreme anger issues. Every week having to go to anger management, having to sit in a one on one classroom so I'm less likely to feel like I'm being judged. Being judged fills me with anger.
But back to my life; I'm Ingrid, and this is the story of how I ruined my favorite thing in life...and how I can never get it back.