~ Life Changing ~ || 1

College student!Crush X College student!Reader

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One-Shot #1
•••

It all started by a simple little penny.

It was a Wednesday morning the sun shining beautifully up in the sky, birds chirping with ecstasy. A nice and relaxing morning that is until you dashed around  tripping over things.

"Holy shit, I'm going to be late!" you yelled. You ran out of the door forgetting about breakfast. "Oh wait, where's my ID card?" you mentally face-palm yourself. Of all days why today? Today you had a very important test, and if you missed it they will definitely kick you out of your college.

You grabbed your ID, once again heading out the door. This is the reason why you don't stay up so late. You arrived at your building swiping the card immediately getting neglected. "Huh?" you stared at it in confusion. You swiped it again much slower this time. A big red x came up in the screen. "You gotta be kidding me" you whispered frustrated.

You looked around and no one was there, not even the attendant. "Well, fuck it" you said jumping over the metal bar. You checked the time and smiled. You were confident that you would be able to make it in time, if there were no interruptions.

"Hey, hold it! Who are you?" a police came out blocking your path. Your eye twitched in annoyance. Now he decides to come out!?

"Umm sorry officer but I got no time" you yelled pushing past him.

"Hey!" you heard him yell but ignored him only focusing in your goal.

You opened the door to your classroom with a loud bang startling everyone. You blushed a deep color red feeling all eyes on you. The teacher gave you a glare "(L/N), you are late" he strictly said causing you to flinch at the tone.

"Sorry" you whispered loud enough for everyone to hear

"Sit down" he commanded. It took you while to process that in your head, but when you did you smiled at and happily answered;

"Yes sir!"

-----

Fifty minutes have passed and you still had a few questions to answer. You looked around the empty room realizing you were the only one.

"7 minutes" the teacher said. Your attention drifting back to your test in a panicky way. You scribbled your words as fast as you could. Your pencil's lead breaking a few times. The teacher held his watch and said "Time" at the exact same time you slammed your papers on his desk startling him.

"Done" you smiled triumphantly

He gave you a small glare "You may leave" you nodded opening the door but before you went out...

"When will you give out the scores?"

"You may leave, (L/N)" he said once again motioning with his hand for you to leave.

-----

You yawned in your hand your eyelids droopy. "What were you doing this time?" your bestfriend, (B/F/N), said running up to catch your pace.

You scratched the back of your head laughing awkwardly while looking away. "I was..." you were intending to lie, but the look your friend was giving made your brain think contrary "...playing video games" you finished as your friend scolded you.