~ Treasure ~ || 16

Archaeologist!Crush X Mummy!Reader

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One-Shot #16
•••
I thought I hadn't posted this one-shot yet, but surprise it was posted. So, here in this publish I've re-posted the one-shot. I definitely like this one better.  

I haven't been active lately, but not many people read these so I guess it doesn't matter too much. Anyways, enjoy!!  °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

•• 

"Nothing here sir" one of (C/N)'s subordinates group said causing a frown to appear on (C/N)'s lips.

"Thank you, gentlemen" he replied politely. He went inside a tent and slouched in a chair running a hand through his soft (C/H/C) locks. He was sweating but he ignored it already being used to it since he traveled a lot working as an archeologist.

"(C/N)" (C/N) looked up at his partner also bestfriend, (C/B/F/N). "We have a report from the south they say they might have found something" (C/N) jumped at the news.

"Get the camels"

After a long, hot journey through the sands of Egypt (C/N) arrived at the sight. He observed in awe at the tall pyramids. It never stopped amazing him. "Alright gentlemen let's get started before dusk" everyone scattered to prepare themselves.

A group of six including (C/N) and (C/B/F/N) had their backpacks and gear ready while the rest stood outside the ruins. As (C/N) walked towards the entrance of the pyramid he eyed the collapsed pillars. When they had gone deeper into the pyramid they had lost one of their comrades. "Did he get lost?" (C/B/F/N) said with a concerned look.

"We'll look for him once we go back for now let's continue. Everybody don't let your guard down there could be tra----" (C/N) didn't even finish his sentence because the ground had crumbled causing him to fall.

"(C/N) can you hear me?" (C/B/F/N) yelled in the darkness

"Yeah" he sighed in relief as his friend was still alive "(C/B/F/N) continue without me. I'll be fine" (C/B/F/N) thought for a moment if that was the best idea. No, it wasn't but he knew how much (C/N) wanted to find the treasure.

"Alright. Be careful" he left the team following close behind him.

(C/N) light a torch tracing his hand over the lettering carved into the stone. He didn't recognize it, it was different. Somehow, he felt a sense of familiarity like he's been here before. He was startled when all the torches turned themselves on. He continued warily looking at his surroundings, but gasped at the beautiful room he had set foot in.

Each wall was full of unknown scriptures. In the middle of the room laid a tomb of gold. For some weird reason he felt deep in his heart...happy? Maybe because of the discovery...? He stepped closer to the tomb wiping the dust off of it.

He raised an eyebrow.

I can't even read it...

He pushed the heavy top just a bit to peek inside through the crack. He opened his backpack searching for his camera squealing when the top fell off completely. He cleared his throat. He ran to the other side sighing in relief when he saw the top was still in one piece. Unfortunately, the ground had cracked from the weight.

His gaze went back to the mummy inside the tomb. "So it's a woman?" he lightly touched the mummy's cheek. The female mummy eyes cracked open swiftly grabbing his wrist. (C/N) stared in shock, trembling in fear as the mummy groaned while sitting up. You took a sniff at him and looked at him with your piercing (E/C) eyes, smiling, you yelled: