Chapter 2: Weekend Hangout

Mikasa woke up early but when she reached the livingroom, there he was. Eren, he's whatching tv this early. Some kind of cartoon or something?.. As she got closer to the tv screen, she noticed he was watching some kind of anime.

"Isn't that Mirai Nikki? Wait, Eren. Why are you up so early?" The boy turned his head at her from the couch.

"Because Mirai Nikki is on." He answered.

"But you never, i mean NEVER wake up this early."

"Because it was school weekdays."

"Oh. Well i'll go make some breakfast okay?" She asked, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah sure."

"Don't forget, we're meeting Armin at the mall today."

"Uh-huh."

*

Armin was to meet up with Mikasa and Eren at the mall, he left the house after lunch and headed for the bus stop. Once there, he waited patiently for the bus to come. Seeing it far from the distance, he stood up. As it came to a stop, the glass door slid open. Armin hopped in, only to see a full bus. Except at the back chair, where there was someone in a hoodie. It covered the person's face making it unseeable.

He decided, why not, that person could be a gangster for all he knows. He walked to the back and sat beside the person, after a while, the person in the hoodie turned its head towards him.

"M-Marco?!" He exclaimed.

"SHhhh! Armin, not so loud.." He gave a reassuring look.

Armin chuckled, "Ehehehe, sorry.. Where are you headed?" He said smiling.

"Oh..ehehe..Well i'm hanging out with Sasha, Connie and Jean at the mall, Why. Wanna come?" He said before pulling down the hood that covered his face.

"I'm already headed there, so why not? I'm meeting Mikasa and Eren there."

"Alright then, we'll all hang as a group, kay?"

Armin nodded, with a smile on his face.

*

"Mmmm, Oh! There's Armin!" Eren exclaimed as he ran across the mall, pulling Mikasa along. "....And Marco? Sasha? Connie?" They all nodded.

"WAIT." Everyone paused. "JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN?!" Eren exclaimed out loud which made Jean turn around and focuse on him.

"E-eh?! What the hell is he doing here?!" Jean asked.

"Hey. Shattup. That's my line.." Eren cleared his throat, "WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!"

"Why you littl-"

'Oh, shoot, Mikasa's here...' He thought.

Saying something like this made his eyes twitched. "You little.. awesome guy."

Everyone turned their heads towards them, "What in the hell of anime are you guys talking about." Connie asked.

"Ugh. Now this is becoming more awkward." Sasha added.

"How about the video games corner you guys?" Marco asked, breaking the tension.

Mikasa nodded, "I'm okay with that. C'mon Eren, let's go play games." She took his wrist and pulled him along, everyone followed after them, Jean beside Marco and Marco beside Connie and Connie beside Sasha.

*

"I"M SOO BEATING YOU AT THIS GAME, MIKASA!!!" Eren exclaimed.

"But. Eren. You do know that that's almost the 23rd time you said that.." Sasha said before taking out a lollipop and sticking it in her mouth. This killed Eren.

"Yeah, dickhead. Even i beat you on that gun game a while ago.." Jean added, killing Eren in the inside again.

Marco and Mikasa sighed. Connie played games with Sasha a distance from them.

"Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill!!" Eren exclaimed.

Mikasa hauled her gun up as the game started, after a minute, she killed Eren's player.

GAME OVER.

"Again, Mikasa. Please." Eren whaled.

"Umm, you guys? Me and Connie ought to go now. It's getting late out." Sasha bowed her head in apology and headed out the game centre.

"Oh! Me and Marco as well, see you guys at school." Jean wrapped his hand with Marco's and headed out.

"Eren, let's head out too.. It's late. I don't want to run into any strangers. We've wasted our money for tokens and that means we'll have to start walking."

Eren sighed as they headed out. "Awwe, fine. Let's go then." Mikasa followed him out of the mall and there was a lit sky, the sun was setting quickly, and if you looked at the horizon, it only showed a thin line of light.

*

"Look what he have here. A couple of S High's." Eren stumbled back and he got shoved by a..Titan.

"T High. Great. Just what i needed. You Titans. Whoa. I'm tots scared." He rolled his eyes. "I swear, punch me once and i'll beat you."

"Come at me bro." Cole, the titan, smirked slightly. He was twice the size of Mikasa and Eren both.

Eren pulled a punch. Mikasa joined him, beating up the Titan. "Mess with S High's again and we'll get you." Eren said eyeing him.

The Titan had a bruised face, he nodded miserably.

"Now scram." Mikasa said.

Cole got up quick and ran, limping.

At that, Mikasa and Eren both walked home, they were a mess for fighting with people could get dirty. Or even bloody at times. No worries, no blood was taken or spilled during the fight. Only bruises and broken...broken bones.

The night glimmered down on Mikasa and Eren, "Oh yeah, Mikasa." Eren paused at his tracks and faced Mikasa.

"Happy Birthday." The boy took out a scarf and wrapped it around Mikasa's neck.

Mikasa blushed, "I couldn't have wished for anything better.."

She smiled and pulled Eren close into a hug. "Thanks Eren.."

"M-mi-mikasa.." He grunted. "You're choking me."

Mikasa immedietely let go and laughed, "Sorry.."

"No, It's fine.."

"And..Your welcome." He said pulling her in for a hug.

*