Chapter 4: Study

Annie grunted as a hand shook her. She was faced down on the desk, sleeping and bored. Annie, didn't get enough sleep so that's probably why she'd fallen asleep during clas...or just her laziness. Or just lots of things to think about. Or really just.. people.

Once again, someone shook her shoulder which caused her to look up. The blonde was surprise to see an empty classroom. Everyone was gone.

"Huh, It's lunch already.."  Then she looked up. It was a Carolina, Mina for short. 

Let's just say, Mina is a very 'okay' type of girl. She's the normal one. She was also a good friend of Annie's. Mina was wearing her hair in a sort-of pigtails down her chest. She also had a slight worried look on her face.

"Annie, are you okay? You seem a bit.." She cut.

"Seem what." She mumbled, "Do i look like i haven't slept..?" She had asked.

Carolina nodded, though she was sure, it was something else, Annie sure had good lying skills. She was sure something bothered Annie from the look in the eyes. It was like, worried or.. a confused feeling. The kind that puts you down but you are able to go on even when you have a mix of emotions. 

At this, Mina jumped. She knew exactly what Annie was trying to hide.

"Hey, Annie!" Mina said as she and her took off to eat lunch, "Let's talk about something!"

*

 "I can't believe it's already last terms..We've really got to study." Armin mentioned. Him, Mikasa, Eren, Connie, Sasha, Jean and Marco was eating lunch as if it was a picnic at the roof of their school.

"And, we've got the school trip as well." Connie added, taking a bite off a sandwich.

"At least we got at least a week to study before the test." Jean said, plugging in earphones and listening to 'Wrecking Ball' By Miley Cyrus.

'Everyone knows and can totally tell Jean has a thing for Marco. Jean is an ass by the way, trying to act all cool.' Eren thought.

By how loud Jean puts the music volumes up, they could all hear what he was listening to. But, they were cool with it. Jean is Jean. 

"Hey, i need a study buddy." Eren said aloud. Eren is totally a bust at studying. Though, he always brags about acing a test before hand. Then after hand, he fails.

"Me too!" Connie, Sasha and Armin beamed.

"How about you Mikasa?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah i do.."

"Jean?" Sasha asked.

"I do."

Everyone faced Mario. I mean Mark. No, i meant- Gagh. Freckled Jesus! I meant Marco!

Marco sighed, "Fine..I'll help you all. Better be thankful." 

Everyone had smiles plastered on their faces now.

"We meet at the library every day after school this week except the weekends. Therefore, ya'll will get study time during the weekends at home. Exactly no complaining." Marco put a finger up as if to say no no no. He paused and took a breath. "it's all for everyone's own good. We start this tomorrow. Period." 

Everyone's jaw dropped. "WHAAAAA-" Everyone was cut off by Marco.

"Hehehehehehehehehe..No complaining." 

Everyone was about to say something that would offend him but was cut off by the bell. It was time to get back to class.

Mikasa picked up the last full piece of bread before everyone left the roof. Though, Sasha stood there drooling. "M-M-Mikasa...May..May I?" 

"Mmm?" Mikasa still hadn't took a bite when Sasha had asked. She leaned the bread over to Sasha, But when she was about to take it, Mikasa pulled away and bit into the soft bread and took off after the others, Sasha running after her.

*

The substitute teacher has not yet gone into class. The substitute teacher was always late..Of course. This class, French class, had always had a substitute teacher from the second month of school till this very last month left. And yes, They've only seen their real french teacher in one month. Since there is a sub, that was late, that gave everyone a chance to fool around during class time. 

But everyone kept on being loud. Maybe a bit too loud that the other classes could hear.

Eren and Jean had been arguing on who the best is at basketball and decided to show off during gym class later on.

Now, they were throwing insults at one another.

The door busted open, there, a male teacher stood. That teacher was one of the most strict of their school. One time, he asked Connie a question, and when Connie answered wrong, that exact teacher literally crush his head. Well not exactly. But ya'll know what i mean.

"What is going on in here." The whole class became quiet. Silence filled the room.

"I demand an answer." The old man, teacher said.

Mikasa spoke up. "Sasha farted." At that, Sasha had a horrid look on her face.

"Alright. Well, wait for your teacher." As soon as the door closed, everyone busted out laughing.

"M-M-MIkasa!! How could you.....?!"

That was when the door opened softly again. No one seemed to have notice which made the person, open it then close it again very loud.

Everyone, once again, fell silent. Most of them fell out of their chairs. 

This man, teacher, is back. At the last month of the school year. 

"W-wait..if Sensei is back..doesn't that mean.."

"Well..shit."