Chapter 3

Tris

I get to home room and see the only seat left is next to Four.

Four

I see that the only seat left in class is next to me. Then when she sits down she flips her hair and I got a whiff of the smell of her hair and it smells like an rose bush. This is when I realize I'm in love with Tris Pior. Then I decide I need her attention so I start poking.

Tris

Four kept on poking me until I got pissed off and punched him in the nose. Then Tori told me and Four to go to the principal office. I walk ahead of Four and at the right moment I slam the door on his nose that I punched. Then the lady at the front desk says" go in and wait till principal Eaton comes back from his break."

Four

Shit shit shit I think to myself I have to go see Marcus or the ''principal''. He's my dad abusive dad I make the smallest mistake and I get beaten. He killed my mom when I was around 7 to 8. I go in and find myself quivering.

Tris

I feel Four shaking like crazy." What the hell is wrong with you, is the big bad Four scared of the principal."I say then he yells at me" I AM NOT FREAKING SCARED YOU SHUT BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR SAYING." then and there I shut up. I wonder what's up with him.