Chapter 6

Tris

Our faces are so close  we are breathing the same air. I am looking at his gorgeous blue eyes and get lost in them. Then I realize its Four and iI look away and walk away and sigh loudly.

Four

 Our faces were so close. I was just about to make my move then she looks away leaves. DAMMIT I curse under my breathe. I cant get her out of my mind. After homeroom I head to science that I have with Tris. But then someone grabs me and we start an full on make out session then I realize its Lauren. My on and off girlfriend. We head to the storage room.

Tris

  After homeroom I head off to science that I have with Four. I get to class I find myself looking for Four. Am I falling for him. I take a seat next to Christina and give her a weak smile." Hey Tris what's wrong you seem down?" I sigh and tell her everything that had happened. But before she can say anything Ms. Matthews walks in." Today we will be working on a partner project. Girls and boys. The list is in  the back."

1. Four and Tris

2. Christina and Will

3. Marlene and Uriah

4. Peter and Molly

5.Zeke and Shauna

6. Al and Lynn

              I sigh my partners Four. He is still not here. We all sit with our partners except me. She starts to tell us its a parenting thing and we have to take care of a baby for one month. Then out of nowhere Four comes in with swollen lips, messed up hair and clothes all messed up to. Typical I think to myself." Ah Four finally you have arrived, and now go sit wth Tris." Shit Shit is all I am thinking.

Four

     My partners Tris . I feel both happy and  disappointed because I like her but I think and know she hates my guts." So do you....um well.... what to come to my hose or should I we to to yours?" I ask her while scratching the back of my neck." Well lets go to your hose my brother is having his annual book club meetings today so ya."

Authors Note; How do you think the prodject will go?