Chapter 20

Thank you for all the votes and comments. If you guys have any ideas for this book comment or DM. So how are you readers liking Alexis. Do I make another DIVERGENT HIGH. Should I keep the 4 tris thing or ended. BE CAUTIOUS SAD ENDIND. Comment and vote.

~~~~~~~~BE HAPPY~ VINDI

(Before the kiss)

Tris pov

I get kinda worried about Tobias. So I decide to call Zeke and Uriah house and ask them if I can visit

<><<><>>>>><At Zeke and Uriah's house.

" Hey trissy poo" yells the brothers from the house. They know how much I hate that name. They come to hug me and I well kick them were the sun don't shine.

So after that hilarious moment I talk to the guys. I then ask them if they know where Alexis lives and I run over there and I peak through the window and see my Tobias kiss her.

(Back to the present)

Tobias pov

Shit! Is all I'm thinking when I see Tris at the door. I stop making out with Alexis and look at Tris. I see a terrible site.

She is sobbing. I go up to her and she bitch slaps me." WE ARE OVER. NEVER TALK TO ME AND I NOW KNOW WHY MARCUS HATES YOU!!!!!" then she walks out. Leaving me shocked.

She hates me like Marcus dose. I turn back to Alexis smirking like she planed it or something." What the hell did you plan this?" I ask, she says no but she is glad I'm single now. I'm so damn upset that I don't know whether to run or stay and be with Alexis. Well I decide to run back home.

I get home and but only go be beaten Marcus. After 44 slashes I go up to my room just to cry and watch Tris next door with Uriah kissing. Wait WTF!