Chapter 1

This is my first book I hope you guys enjoy and excuse any errors !!

Beautifuls POV;

I wake up as i hear my mom stumbling through the door.. I look at the clock and realized it was 12 noon and that I slept through my chores. "Why didnt Successful wake me up? He knows how mom is", I thought to myself.

I move my drawing to the side and wipe the sleep out of my eyes. As my vision becomes clear i see my moms red heels approaching the walk way of the living room. She has long wavy hair, intimidating grey eyes, soft Creamy skin, and a body that could stop traffic. Many people expect her to be my sister not my mom most people wouldn't even know she was 32 with three kids.

"Why the hell are all these books and crayons and shit on my couch?" She walks closer to me and i move back slowly.

"You must be deaf mamacita?" she takes my face in her hands and hold it.

"You think you tough shit now eh? Don't have to answer to Tu Madre, listen baby girl you have 3 months till you get to get the fuck out my house until then you play by my rules!"

I can tell she has started drinking early this morning cause i smell it on her.

Look, "she says" This house needs to be clean when i get back,I'm having a friend of mines and his nephew over and i want to make a good impression, but i have to pick up your sister from the hair shop and go get a new outfit we will be back in two hours have lunch set up when we come back.

She walked out without another word. I started picking up my drawing supplies when i heard Succesful coming down the stairs. You can always hear him because of the braces on his legs they are suppose to straighten out his spine.

"Beautiful was that mom?" Successful ask while heading to the kitchen he is only 16 but you could mistake him for 26 by the way he talked, Successful is extremely smart and could argue you down with out even trying, he is going to make a great lawyer one day.

"Yea it was, why didn't you wake me up?" I asked him.

"You were sleep...I'm just tired of us bring treated this way especially you, she's not home half the time anyways"

"Well wake me up next time, I'm about to go get in the shower and i need you to clean the dishes so that i can start lunch and when i get out i need for you to get in the shower and put on something nice and I'll do your hair afterwards".

I kiss my little brother on his forehead and head up stairs honestly I wouldn't make it through the night if it wasn't for him.