|2|

The clock finally indicated that was time to go, Emily walked towards her locker to put her books in.

"Hey there, I'm Hannah" a girl with long brown hair said. "Hey. I'm Emily, you're in my communications class too" she answered smiling.

Hannah smiled "Yeah, I am" Hannah checked her phone "Sorry, I have to go see you around."

Emily watched the girl leave, she continued to put her books in her locker. As she was walking down the hallway she noticed a guy with slightly curly hair taking pictures, Emily walked up to him.

"Hi, what are you doing?" She asked confused. "Hello, I'm Tyler. I'm taking pictures for the yearbook" he said confidently.

"Riiight, well can you not take pictures of me?" She asked calmly. "I'll try to remember that" he answered.

"Emily, having problems here?" Montgomery asked. He picked Tyler by the shirt. "No, everything is fine" she held Montgomery's arm.

"Let me know if you have any problems with him." He pointed at Tyler and walked away.

She went home and her mother wasn't there she took a shower and decided what to wear for the game.

16

16.5 likes
emi.rez: Basketball game tonight 🏀

mags.si: who took the picture??
emi.rez: @mags.si wym who? You know that I have my own system to take my pictures
mags.si: @emi.rez lol I forgot

josh.k: 😍😍😍
emiswan: @josh.k 🙅🙅🙅
josh.k: @emi.rez why so mean bby girl
emi.rez: @josh.k lol I'm not your "baby girl"
josh.k: @emi.rez you used to be tho
emi.rez: @josh.k keywords: "used to be"

alisa.x: you always look amazing babe!
emi.rez: @alisha.x thanks babe!!

When Emily got there she saw the boys hanging outside the school's gymnasium. Justin smiled and jogged up to her hugging her.

"You came" he said surprised and excited. "I did" Emily laughed and greeted the others.

"Hey Em" Montgomery greeted. "Hey Montgomery" she said smiling at him.

They were talking and goofing around, people started appearing soon Justin, Zach and Jessica left. The rest of them went to take a seat. Montgomery sat next to her and Alex on the other side.

"Hey" Emily smiled looking at Montgomery. "Hey" he smiled back. "So tell me is your team good at baseball because otherwise I'm not going to the game." She smirked.

Montgomery chuckled "Yeah we are good at it" Emily nodded "Alright, I'll be there then" Montgomery smiled. "You should give me your number, so I can text you the details when I know them" Emily chuckled.