|50|

Once they walked to the room Emily locked the door behind her. Jeff looked at her and pulled her close. Emily smiled feeling her heart beat faster.

"I missed you so much" Jeff whispered in her ear and Emily blushed. "Jeff, we can't do this you're drunk, and so am I" Emily said taking a step back looking at her fingertips.

Jeff smiled and lifted her chin up so she could look at him. "It's okay baby girl we don't have to."

Emily nodded turning around, but then sighed and placed her hands on his neck pulling him closer and Jeff placed his hands on her waist while connecting their lips. Jeff moved his hands down to her thighs and she jumped into his arms. They started making out and ended up on Jessica's bed. Emily ran a hand through Jeff's hair. Jeff kissed down her neck careful not to leave a hickey. Emily started breathing heavily. She lifted his shirt, and let her hands roam all over Jeff's chest. Jeff moved his hands from her lower back up to her waist. Emily then came back to her senses and separated from him.

"No, this is wrong I-I can't do this" she said sitting on his lap with her hands on his chest.

Jeff nodded trying to control his heavy breathing. Emily sat in front of the mirror and fixed her hair and face. Jessica knock on the door. "It's over, guys" Jeff smiled, and opened the door and Emily followed.

Emily walked downstairs, and decided to kept walking outside to take a deep breath. 'What am I doing? I'm married. Oh my fucking...I'm married' she thought running a hand through her hair. Montgomery stood up and went to look for her.

"Hey, are you alright?" Montgomery asked hugging her from behind, and Emily nodded looking at his hands.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just need it a little bit of air" Emily chuckled turning around. Montgomery nodded and went to kiss her, but she turned her face. Montgomery frowned and sighed.

"What happened?" Montgomery asked fixing a strand of her hair. "N-nothing. J-just let me breathe" Emily stuttered and mentally cursed herself.

"Right" Montgomery said, and turned around leaving her behind.

**
Emily was currently laying down besides Montgomery who was sleeping. She couldn't sleep Montgomery was so distant after what happened outside Jessica's house.

"Monty" she whispered tapping his shoulder "Monty, wake up" she whispered tapping his shoulder a little bit harder.

"Yes Emily, what is it?" Montgomery asked with his eyes closed. "Are you mad at me?" She whispered looking at him.

Montgomery opened his eyes and turned to look at her. "Should I be mad?"

Emily shooked her head and Montgomery nodded. "Actually I should, because when I kiss-" he said sitting up and Emily interrupted sighing. "Don't go there, Montgomery" Emily said sternly.

"When I kissed Nicole you gave me a lot of shit for it" he said crossing his arms and Emily frowned and sat straight up. "Ohhhh, so you want to go there" Emily said using a high pitched tone.

"That's how you want this to be? I've been waiting for this topic to come up for so long. Well, let me spread some knowledge. When you kissed Nicole we were on a 'break', because you 'needed time'. If I remember correctly, when I told you I was pregnant I said that if you wanted to leave me for her I didn't mind because the baby wasn't a trick to wrap you up. You told me that you loved me and we were going to deal with it together, so basically you chose me. Then you started hanging out with her and I was cool because you can hangout with whoever you want. I saw the two of you kiss in the hallway, and let me tell you, you should be grateful I'm not one to create big scenes. I was so mad I wanted to slap you so hard. I calmed down and thought of forgiving you, then you appeared with hickeys I didn't gave to you" Emily took a deep breath tightening her fists.