|39|

Emily was sitting next to Jeff while he tapped his pencil against the table.

"What was that about?" He whispered looking at her. "What are you talking about?" She whispered back.

"The lunch period thing" he said taking notes. "Ohhhh, you know just me being me" Emily said looking at the board.

"Atkins. Alvarez. Want to share with the class?" Their teacher asked looking at them. "Umm not really, we are good" Jeff said nodding.

"Then cut the chit-chat" he said looking at them.

"I don't believe you" Jeff whispered looking down. "Alright" Emily said and kept writing.

"This is the part where you tell me" Jeff scoffed crossing his arms. "Not really though" Emily chuckled lightly.

"Come on Emily" he said pouting. "Later now hush" Emily exclaimed and Jeff grinned.

"Atkins and Alvarez out of my classroom now" the teacher said pointing to the door. Emily rolled her eyes and pick up her bag and Jeff followed.

"Tell me now" Jeff said closing the door behind him. "I saw Montgomery and Nicole making out" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?" Jeff exclaimed tightening his fists. "I don't know. I just want to know how long he can keep this up" Emily said walking towards her locker.

"I'm going to beat him up" Jeff whispered looking down the hallway. "No you're not we are on a break remember?" Emily said opening her locker.

"But Emily" Jeff whined walking towards her. "Jeff, stop" she turned around closing her locker and Jeff huffed.

**
Emily was back at her apartment cleaning some stuff. She heard a knock on the door.

"Pero es que yo no invite a nadie señores a nadie, la gente no tiene casa e" (Whyy I dont recall inviting anyone, ANY-ONE, people do not have a house?) Emily muttered while walking to open the door. "Hey Em" Jessica said sobbing and Emily's expression softened.

"What happened?" She asked moving so Jessica could enter. "I-I'm moving" she whispered and Emily hugged her.

"Baby it's alright" she said stroking her hair. "I just hope is not a permanent thing" she sobbed.

"It won't you'll be back soon" Emily whispered. "Yeah. I just don't want to lose Justin you know?" She said cleaning up her face.

"Jessica..." Emily sighed. "Justin loves you more than he loves himself" she said smiling at her and Jessica chuckled. "I love him too" she said playing with her fingertips.

"You guys are so cute" Emily giggled. "Nah, you and Monty are cuter" Jessica smiled at her.

"Right" Emily said walking towards her kitchen. "Am I missing something?" She asked confused.

"Nah we are good" Emily smiled at her.