S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 13

"Yes, we have been together for a while and that's none of your concern" I replied dryly.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Paige you are always soo mature" Alex said while staring intently at me, it was kind of creepy. The Alex I remembered was nice and not an asshole. Who knew someone could change soo much?

"At least some of us can grow up" I said venomously while grabbing Peirce's hand tighter and escorting him out of the house.

"He's an ass" Peirce said as we were walking down the path.

"I hate him soo much, what do we do now?" I asked. I surely wasn't going home, not with that ass there.

"I don't mind" He replied.

"Well what do you want to do?" I asked seductively. I just needed to get my mind off of things and kissing Peirce usually seemed to

help.

"I'll do what ever you want me to do" Peirce said deeply, his voice sent shivers down my spine as he gently nibbled my earlobe.

"Can we go to your house?" I asked while slowly trailing my hand down his stomach, which sadly, had a shirt covering it.

"Sure" He said with a mischievous glint in his eyes and we headed in the direction of his house. It was actually unusual for us to be going to his house, i think he must have family priblems a lot because he usually makes up some form of excuse as to why we can't go there. Sometimes I just wish that he could have trust in me, but then I realise I don't deserve to be trusted, afterall...I cheated on him, That was another thing that was worrying me, I knew that I would have to tell him soon otherwise I'm going to be talking oneday and it might just slip out...

His parent's cars weren't in the driveway when we got there which meant they were probably at work.

"I love your bed" I said with a happy sigh as I went and sat on the end of it.

"Come here" Peirce said while staring at me lustfully. I walked to the middle of the room where he was standing with a grin on his face.

"Wha-" I didn't get to finish because he had somehow managed to pull my shorts down, so they were now on the floor near my feet and I was standing in a tank-top and underwear. It may seem weird but I actually found it amusing.

"Ohh no you don't" I said while pulling his shirt off. I was going to start laughing at my idiocy but I didn't get a chance to, I got cut short because I was mesmerized by Peirce's toned chest. I suddenly felt my shirt being lifted over my head; Peirce had caught me off guard.

"Ha ha ha, you look soo shocked" Peirce said in between laughs and I looked down blushing.

"It's not my fault you have a nice chest" I said before thinking and then blushed even redder.

"So you think I have a nice chest?" Peirce asked teasingly.

I just looked up at him and grinned before running my hands along his abs. But what he didn't see coming was what I did next.

"Ouuchh" Peirce cried out while gripping at his nipple.

Yes, I gave him a nipple cripple. It may seem evil but he deserved it, he did catch me off guard and pull my tank-top over my head.

"Sucker" I laughed while running and standing up on his bed. I just realized that I had practically cornered myself and now have no where to run.

"Paige, Paige, Paige....." Peirce trailed while coming towards me with an evil but playful glint in his eyes.

Before I had a chance to even say anything, he had me pinned down against the bed.

"Oops, it was an...accident" I faked dumbly.