S, is for the simple need. E, is for the ecstasy. X, is just to mark the spot. (=SEX=) Part 14

Thankfully, when I got home Alex had left. Relief swept over me, I would be able to relax for a while.

"We have school tomorrow" I sighed while hugging Peirce.

"Hmmm" He mumbled tiredly.

"Alex will be there" I stated unhappily.

"Don't worry, I'll be there for you" Peirce replied and I hugged him tighter.

"You better be" I said jokingly.

"I have to go now babe, I'll see you in the morning" he said while pulling away from the hug.

"Okay then" I said with a yawn.

"I love you" Peirce said with a tired smile.

"I love you too" I said while Peirce leaned down and gave me a sweet goodnight kiss.

I watched as he turned and walked out of my front door. Guilt washed over me again. I had cheated on Peirce and I knew I would need to tell him soon.

As I walked past the lounge room I noticed that Zane was making out with another slut on the couch. Fearing what they would soon lead into, I rushed upstairs to my room. I then changed into my pajamas and snuggled under the covers of my comforting bed.

Just like every other night, it was hard to get to sleep; thoughts of everything were swirling through my mind. Alex, cheating on Peirce with Jackson, Peirce beating me and what tomorrow would be like, they were my last thoughts before slowly drifting off in to a sleep full of nightmares.

I was actually quite glad when my alarm went off in the morning. The nightmares were scary, I kept getting murdered by an unknown person and the people I love were always watching.

I took a hot shower and washed my hair so it would be all shiny and nice smelling. I got changed into grey, skinny-jeans and a read tank-top. After straightening my hair, putting make-up on and finding my black, ballet flats I went downstairs to be greeted by the slut that Zane was with last night.

"Who are you?" She asked defensively.

"The Easter Bunny" I replied sarcastically.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as if she was about to kick me out of my own house.

"I should be asking you the same thing" I said in a bitchy tone.

"I think you should leave" She stated.

"Umm, yeah, whatever" I said with a laugh, "This is my house, maybe you should be getting out" I was going to say more but Zane

walked in the room with a confused look on his face.

"Paige leave Millie alone" Zane said with a bored tone.

"You know her?" Millie asked while pointing at Zane.

"She's my sister" Zane said while looking at Millie as if he was waiting for a light bulb to click in her head.

"Why do you invite people like her over?" I asked Zane disappointedly.

"Paige, be nice" Zane answered and I saw Millie smirking at me.

"No, she's a slut, her name say's it all; Millie rhymes with Willie, and that's all she wants you for" I said just as I heard Peirce's car pull up in my driveway. I quickly grabbed my school bag and exited the house before Zane could say anything else to me.

"Hi" I greeted Peirce with a smile on my face.

"Hey" he said while leaning over in his seat and kissing me on the cheek.