Winners

To all P.M.A.er's,

Thank you for joining in this event. It have been a good week for all of us. Naging successful po siya dahil sa tulong ninyong lahat at isa lang talaga ang masasabi ko "LOVE,LOVE,LOVE". Kahit po simple lang ang ating selebrasyon para sa Araw ng mga Puso nagpapasalamat po ako sa pagtangkilik ninyo dito. Andami man pong mga hadlang para hindi ito matuloy but in the end we all made it happen.

And because of that we would like to congratulate all pairs who participated, you are all winners at sabi nga "If you've had a good time playing the game, you're a winner even if you lose"

And the winners are ...........................................................

KayeSJ and 1Dude_ArcieS, also known as the "Goofy Ones". They show us a different meaning of love and made us swoon with their descriptions. They show the wattpad world that they deserve to win and they get it. They got the highest gathered votes and also the comments. They also make the judges believe that they have what it takes to be the first "P.M.A.er couple". Be the best role model for our members and continue spreading the love. They would be the first face of our club, so to the winners make me a cover with your real pictures and it will be posted in the club. Congrats

but we are giving another award "Most Memorable Confession" it was awarded to......................

BabyVampireDoll and BlackMage123, also known as the Crazy Couple. They made us fall in love again and make us hope for our own love story. They have the most touching description/confession in all our pairs and for that we are giving them a recognition. They're getting a special prize which will be given by me. Contact me for this, guys. Congrats.

And again thank you for joining

P.M.Aer's congratulate them in their Message boards.

PM me for you're featured stories, winners.