Chapter One

Mako sat down in his soft leather chair with a book that he's been trying to read for weeks. It's not that he hasn't had any time, he's had plenty of time to read, he just hasn't felt like it. Normally he loves chilling out and reading a good book but he just spaced out every time he tried and he would be reading the same paragraph over and over because he wasn't paying attention to what he was reading.

Pretty soon he realized that, yep, he's doing it again. He growled and shut his book, putting it on his side table. He ran his hands over his face and sighed. Just then his phone lit up with a message. It was a message from Zarya, a girl he's friends with. Well, she's more like an acquaintance. He met her at a bar and she complimented his motorcycle. They talked about mutual interests for a while and she gave him his number. Completely platonically though, as they were at a gay bar.

'Do you want to come to a club tonight? Seems pretty cool.’

He looked at it for a while, glanced at his book and replied.

'No I would rather stay home. Don't like clubs very much.’

'You need to get out more. You never come out with us.’

He shrugged his shoulders and opened Chrome. He's thought about dating apps but he's never really taken them seriously. He knows he needs to get out more. He just doesn't like those loud bars or clubs that his friends are always inviting him to.

He opened Grindr, a dating app he downloaded a few days ago. He hasn't made an account yet so he started making one. Email, password, bio, all that jazz. He hesitated at the profile picture though. He doesn't usually take pictures of himself so he didn't really have any in his phone. He looked through his pictures and found one he took of himself when he was feeling good. It only showed above his shoulders so he was fine with it. He put 'bear’ in the bio and started looking through the pictures of men.

None of them really caught his attention. Right when he started giving up he saw a photo of a man with blonde crazy hair. He was licking an ice cream cone and had the stuff on his face. He chuckled at that. This boy must reel in plenty of guys. He figured he would give it a shot and started a conversation with him.

'Hello, I'm Mako. ‘ Nice and simple.

He had a weird feeling in his chest and after looking through the boys- Jamison's profile, he put down his phone. He didn't think a guy like that would take the time to talk to him. He closed his eyes.

Ding!

Mako opened his eyes and picked up his phone. He thought it would be another text from Zarya but he opened his phone and was very surprised to see a message from Jamison.

'Hiya! The names Jamie! What are you looking for? I prefer guys who like bdsm and all that stuff. You're pretty handsome >:P I hope I'm what you're looking for ‘

Mako’s eyes widened and he tapped the bar to reply. His hands hovered over the keyboard, thinking about what to say.

'I'm into that as well. Would you like to meet?’

Mako hoped he didn't sound creepy as hell. He held his breath waiting for a response. He didn't have to wait long though.

'Nice ;P Yea what do you have in mind hot stuff?’

'Coffee? OverWatch coffee is pretty good. See where it takes us.’

'Sounds gr8 tomorrow work for ya? 2?’

'Yeah.’

'See ya then >;)’

Charming. The compliments were making Mako blush a bit. It was already late, about 11, so Mako walked to his bedroom and put his phone on the charger. He sat in bed and couldn't stop thinking about Jamison's ice cream covered lips.

He closed his eyes. He hasn't had any action in a while and his pajama pants were starting to tent. He palmed himself through his pants and grunted.

'Fuck…’

He hasn't even met the guy yet and he was already thinking pervy thoughts.

He ran his big fingers over his tip, grasped around his dick and pushed his thumb against it. He thought about that tongue and those pink lips around him. He pumped himself some more and he came all over his hand.

He cleaned himself off and quickly fell asleep.

Jamie yawned and got up from his work table. It was covered in junk and scrap. He has just been making smoke bombs all night and morning, he couldn't sleep. He usually doesn't sleep very much. He made his way through his small apartment to his bedroom. He figured that he might as well get ready for his date. A lot of the guys he met up with were a little too vanilla for him. Jamie wanted an absolute monster.

He was hoping Mako would be a nice match for him. Jamie peered into his dark closet and grabbed one of his large tank tops. It would be nice out and he wanted to show off his body a bit. He cackled and threw the shirt on his bed. Then he grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and pulled them on then the shirt. He went into his bathroom and dabbed a bit of cologne on his neck then ran his hands through his hair. He whistled at the mirror and laughed.

It was about 1:30 so Jamie pulled on some boots and headed out. He left a little early because he didn't have a car.

15 minutes later and Jamie was walking up the steps to OverWatch Cafe. He was still a little early but it wouldn't hurt to get some tea in him before Mako got there.

He ordered a strawberry boba tea and sat down at a two person table in front of the window. He sipped his tea and watched the door. All types of people came through. As he was absentmindedly chewing on his straw a big man entered and looked around the cafe. Jamie waved at Mako, catching his attention.

As Mako came closer Jamie noticed just how big he was. It lit a fire in him. Jamie grinned as he sat down.

“You're even more handsome in person.” Jamie smiled.

Mako kind of smirked. That was fucking adorable. He kind of had an underbite and his hair was a nice gray color. God his shoulders were so broad. And look at his hands! Jamie was about drooling. Mako cleared his throat.

“Sorry to ask this but what happened?”

“Huh? Oh Roight! Blew meself up.” Jamie cackled. “Was a hell of an explosion.”

Mako nodded.

“So whaddya like?” Jamie crossed his arms and leaned forward.

Mako thought for a moment. “Reading. Pigs. Motorcycles. Not a lot really. What about you?”

“Well, I like buildin stuff. I like boba. I like big men with broad shoulders. I like riding. I like tying men up.” Jamie grinned and winked at Mako.

“Good.” Mako nodded. “Do you work?”

“Yeah, I'm a mechanic. I build high-tech shit. Whatever's asked of me. Do you work?”

“I'm a bodyguard. The work comes and goes.”

They talked like that for a while, asking questions about each other and their lives. Finally Jamie couldn't stand it.

“Do you wanna fuck?” Jamie blurted.

Mako's choked on the coffee he was sipping. He coughed and looked at Jamie.

“Well?”

“I would like that, I just have to ask though what you want to get out of this.”

“You're not just gonna be a one night stand if that's what you mean. I like ya!” Jamie grinned.

“Okay. My place?”

Jamie nodded and stood up, following Mako out the door. When they were outside Mako led Jamie to his bike.

Jamie gasped. “She's a beaut! Wow!” He was running his hand over the metal and Mako sat down. He looked back at Jamie and motioned for him to sit behind him. Jamie climbed on and wrapped his hands around Mako's big frame. He was enjoying this a lot. As Mako started up the bike Jamie moved his hand lower and rubbed his thigh. Mako elbowed him and Jamie cackled.