Chapter Three

Jamie woke up and looked over at Mako. He was still asleep and it was still dark out. He looked over at Mako’s alarm clock. It read 4:50 AM. Jamie sighed and slid out of the bed. He instantly regretted it, letting out a squeek and grabbing his ass. He bit his lip as the painful feeling in his ass filled him with pleasure.

He exhaled and made his way to Mako’s bathroom, which was adjacent to his bedroom. He looked in the mirror and grinned when he saw the big purple and blue bite mark on his neck. He poked it and hissed when he was greeted with a shock of pain.

After poking his neck a few more times Jamie took a piss and returned to the bedroom. He looked around and found his boxers, putting them on. There was a bookshelf with many books all neatly set up, as well as a few cute porcelain pigs. Jamie giggled and rubbed the top of one of their heads. It was relatively dark in the room, it was only lit by the hallway light. There was a pig calendar, one of those that change the picture for every month. Other than that there was a chair by the side-table next to the bed and a book on the side-table. Jamie retrieved his phone from his pants on the floor and plopped down into the chair to check his messages.

3 new text messages. 
From: Frog Face
Good luck on your date!
Hey dude how was it?

From: Dorito Demon
Jamie! Lucio told me you had a date! Who is it? He better be nice!

Jamie grinned.
To: Frog Face
Guess who got laid? THIS BOYY!

He giggled and texted Hana back.

To: Dorito Demon
He’s super hot!!!!!

From: Frog Face
AYyyy! Good job!

Jamie closed his phone and looked over at Mako. He was still sleeping quietly. He was on his side and Jamie walked over to the bed, laying down spooning with the big man. He put Mako’s hand around him, threading his slender fingers through Mako’s big calloused ones. He heard him take a deep breath and let it out. The breath ghosting against Jamie’s neck made him shiver. He turned around in the bed and looked at Mako’s thick lips. He kissed them softly.

Mako’s eyes opened slightly and Jamie smiled.

“How are ya?” Jamie whispered.

“Hungry. You want some breakfast?”

Jamie nodded but when Mako moved to get up he held onto his arm.

“I gotta situation.” He pointed down to his tented boxers.

Mako looked down. “What do you want?”

Jamie grinned. “Maybe a blow?”

Mako smirked a bit and got off the bed, kneeling at the end of it. Jamie took the hint and scooted over to where Mako was, letting his feet (including peg leg) on the floor. Mako tugged down his boxers and grasped Jamie’s dick. Jamie bit his lip as Mako squeezed him lightly and licked up his shaft. Jamie put his hand on the back of Mako’s head. Mako licked up and down and swallowed the tip, flattening his tongue against Jamie’s cock. Jamie pushed Mako’s head down until he was nuzzling Jamie’s shaved crotch.

Jamie pulled his hair and Mako moaned around Jamie. Jamie gasped and Mako went back to bobbing his head. Jamie tugged on Mako’s hair a bit to make him come off his dick.

“Call me Boss while you’re sucking my cock.” Jamie grinned. Mako complied

“Alright Boss.”

Jamie’s cock ached and Mako got back to pleasuring him. He grabbed the base and jacked the lower half of his dick while his mouth worked on the tip. Jamie groaned and leaned back, drool leaking down the side of his mouth. Mako popped off of Jamie and jacked him off until warm creamy liquid exploded on his hands and face with Jamie moaning. Mako licked the cum off of his hands, making sure Jamie was watching. He stood and gave Jamie a kiss.