Chapter 7:The drive

I almost ran towards my front door and then hesitantly opened the door . There he was standing , with his perfectly fitted suit.

I said "hi" while he openly checked me out .

"Ready?"

"Maybe"I answered

He then lifted his hand to find mine...his hands perfectly fitted into mine. Although he was just holding my hand I kind of blushed .

I then closed my door and we walked.

After few minutes we were in front of a long car-limo . It was my dream to sit in this car!!! Other than meeting one direction though.

We then slipped inside the limo . I was stunned . It was so huge inside. There was a counter filled with chips and raffles. There were wine in an ice bucket along with wine glass clinging to it .

"We are gonna pickup Niall and Zayn , Liam and Louis are gonna come in another car is it fine with you?" He broke the silence .

"Yes, yes why not ?"

He smirked .

We talked for a while and we both shared our funny moments till now. We were really having fun. Harry actually asked his so-called-famous knock-knock jokes !

After 30 minutes of ride we reached to a very elegant looking mansion . Harry picked up his phone and called Zayn I guess so.

"We reached"he said .

At that very moment Niall and Zayn came out with there very own dazzling suits ; similar to Harry's .

They barged with incredible laughter . Then they saw me , squeezing there eyes . "I think I have seen you somewhere " Niall said .

"Actually I wa-" I was cut by Harry .

"She was the one who saved me that day remember?" and winked at him.

"Oh yes yes"He said .

He took his hand out to shake with mine . "Hello young lady , I have heard a lot about you" I shook my hands with still confused then with Zayn.

Me and Harry were sitting in the back seat while Niall and Zayn were on the seat opposite to us.

Niall half stood up and picked up the bag of raffles. The foodie! He obviously couldn't resist like me . But I had to resist :(

He didn't even bothered to offer. Oh. My. God. He lifted the packet towards me and offered . Omg , The Niall Horan is offering his food to me ! but the nerdy me rejected his offer and shook my head.

"You can be yourself ! I know you can't resist raffles, at least"Harry peeped .

I smirked and took the whole bag instead of taking one. Niall was shocked ,"You are so me!" he took the bag from my hand while I was eating one. I groaned and took it back. He snatched the bag from and then I did the same . Before he could take the bag , Zayn grabbed the bag and opened another and give the new one to me and the other one to him.

"This is not fair ! why did she got the new one?" Niall whined .

"Niall"

"Zayn"he mimicked .

"At least don't do it today!"

"Okay" he groaned .

I smirked . He lifted his eyes towards me , I winked . okay did I just wink at Niall? He smiled and ate his ruffles.

" You should surely meet Perrie she is so your type" Zayn said .

"I would love too!" I said instantly .

He then talked about her and the way she was like me , blah blah .

Then we were soon in a conversation

.

We reached their within 15 mins. Niall and Zayn lingered out first , the moment they came out , I heard screams and voices of photographs clicking . "I was unalarmed about the paps Harry"

"No need to worry babe, just put on a smile and just match my footsteps !"

He said , but in my mind it was like babe, babe , babe ,babe he said babe to me .

"How about they don't like me?"I said.

"Don't worry , They will love you...you are perfect"and gave me a genuine smile.

"Ready?"he said.

"Yes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys thankyou for voting and commenting! hope you guys liked this chapter. Yesterday I saw my 'reads' it was like 56 and then today when I opened it , it was flooded with 118 reads! thankyou guys :)

This chapter us dedicated to @areen_dj_Malik a school friend , very nice.

Friendly reminder my papers are over so you can expect daily updates .