chapter 15: You here?

BETHANY'S POV

The day ended very quickly and I and Melissa were in the parking lot. Melissa had agreed with me for taking me home in her car.

As we made through various cars; we heard screams and yelping of people. This got me and Melissa curious we made our way to the voices and saw a huge crowd around a black porche. I shoved people and peeped against the peoples and there I saw none other than harry!

I got really concious; made my way back to Melissa"what's going on?" she said.

"nothing" I replied. "nothing? I came here to have you a lift. Do you think you can get away with that?"a voice said.

I turned around and saw Harry with a questioning look. "harry.."I trailed."enter the car now!"He said.I waved Mellisa and made my way towards the car. Harry came inside and said "buckle up"

I buckled the seat belt as I was told to.

There was a long silence before which Harry spoke, "why were you behaving like that?"

"like what?"I said. He immediatley raised an eyebrow.

"okay, okay! I was really concious and I am not used to so much attention! that's it"I replied.

"you should get used to it"He replied calmly.

"yeah whatever, anyways where are we going?"I asked.

"To a coffee shop!"he replied.

I stayed silient. Then soon we were pulled between some cars in the parking the parking lot and made our way towards the the mini coffee shop; well I am sorry the appearnce was really small but inside it was really spacious I say.

My nostrils filled with a welcoming aroma of coffee and pasteries.

"Table for two"Harry said to a waitress.

"Here"She said calmly directing to an empty table with two chairs.

We made our way to the table, Harry made me sit on the chair and went to the other side to get himself seated.

I smiled.

Eventually, a waitress with most appealing and provocative clothes came to our table...bending, showing off her most of her cleavage.

My eyes landed on Harry, who had no interest in her and was swollen into his menu card.

"May I help you sir?"She asked in a very sexy tone.

"Yes, please!"I answered.

Oh my gosh, that girl was totally ignoring me.

"Um..My hot chocolate with marshmallows"He said."she will have the same"

"With a maple syrup pancake please"I added.

She smiled, towards Harry and went away.

"Wow!" He said with astonishment.

"What wow?"

"Never seen a girl eat so much, I thought you would screw me for asking the hot chocolate...I mean you are skinny and all!"Harry said with astonishment.

I grinned.

Our food soon arrived, and I ate like a maniac...stuffing all the food into my mouth. It was so good!

"Bethany?"Harry asked in a serious tone.

"Mhm-m"While eating my food, I could say this only.

I didn't heard what he said; so I faced up and his face was all amused, as if he was going to explode with laughter soon.

"What?"I said in an exaggerated tone.

"Nothing" and grinned."let's go home, it might get late!"

***

We were in the street where my house is, we chatted in the car while we came close to my house.

When I reached in my house/flat, I saw something that apparently changed my life forever.

~~~~~~~~~

Yes the chapter is finished.

Thanks for the 91 votes and 736 reads, ohmygosh, pinch me! thanks guys :* ^_^