Chapter 14:The reality strucks

I woke up with the sound of my alarm. Which drained me to last night's beautiful thoughts. I smiled to myself.

I woke up entangling my hair with my fingers and went to my bathroom. I did my business and got ready for the school.

Today, Alex was not picking me up as she was not well. So, I walked to my school.

It was a long way which got my legs to hurt, guess my stamina is not that much anymore.

I went inside the school building, finding Melissa deepened into her locker.

"Hey!"I waved to her.

"Hi, how are you?"

"I am good, sup, whatcha lookin' at?"

"Was cleaning up!"

"Oh good, meet you at our first class?"

"Kay!"

I picked up my phone from my pocket; checking if I had any calls.

Nope none, except for many notifications of twitter regarding threats.

I though I would check it later and took out my respective books for the period.

The school went on really well, but I was really unhappy with all those newspaper's.

Each newspaper had a headline of me and Harry.

People started to hate me, they were practically sending me death messages.

But I didn't spit anything to Harry.

But I really did Like Harry a lot not as fangirl. I started to dwell feelings for him. But still in corner I was afraid to get betrayed; to loose myself AGAIN.

Harry's pov

Bethany is perfect. The way she laugh's, the way she blushes everything is perfect. That kiss was just perfect.

But whatever it is, it was not right. Not right with ME in anyway.

What if I told her the truth? what if I actually told her that all of this was just...

Cliff hang,

Well sorry for late and small update.

Will do it soon x