Chapter 11:The Hangover

I woke up with a huge headache. That's called hangover baby. when did I ever started to talk to myself?

I groaned and tried to struggle out of Alex who was totally upon me.

When I got up; I realised the hangover was not yet over. I quickly ran towards my bathroom and flushed all the disgusting things.

When I was over, my stomach growled making me realise that I didn't eat anything yesterday.

After brushing, I quickly went to my kitchen to make a fruity-loops for myself.

When I was done I quickly ran towards my room to occupy the bathroom for a bath.

When I got there Alex and Melissa were also puking out sh*t.

I sat on the bed waiting for them to whine up. While I was fiddling with my phone.

There was a text message. I quickly opened it.

Harry: Hey sweetheart.

Harry: How are you?

Harry: Just wanted to ask something reply soon x

Me: Hey good morning! sorry had a hangover.

Immediately his text was popped.

Harry: Are you okay? Have some pain killers.

Me: yup totally fine. What did you want to tell to me?

Harry: I was wondering if you could go out with me today? ;)

Me: As a date?

Harry: If you wish.

Me: Okay! when?

Harry: O. M. G. Let's meet at 5?

Me: okay..where?

Harry: at my place?

Me: okay then i'll be there.

Harry: I'll pick you up; don't worry babe :*

Me: Okay then meet you soon.

Harry: Bye

Me: bye

Right now my mind replayed that text emphasising on babe..babe..babe..with :* sign ohmygod!

I jumped and went straight to bathroom finding Alex and Melissa coming out of the bathroom all messed up.

"Guys, guys, guys do you know whatttt??!?!"

"Stop shouting"they said in unison.

"Okay, I am going for a date with Harry!"I started jumping around in the room.

"Have you decided yet what are you going to where?"

"Uh-oh something casual because we are going to be at his place."I said.

"Okay then, we are going to leave and you start to get ready then!"

~after 15 minutes~

I stripped and had a cold bath..I quickly changed into a pair of high waisted jeans with a tank top.

I blow dried my hair and left it as it is.

Time was 3:49; just 1 hour left!

I was really hungry now the fresh n' up took time I guess.

I went to my kitchen and took out a tart that I bought the other day. So I quickly ate it when the time read 4:45 I quickly ran towards my room; opened the cupboard and took out my high ankled boots giving a slight comb to my hair gave me my perfect look.

That's When my phone started to ring maniacally, I picked it up without seeing the name.

"Hello?"

"Hey..babe come out quickly I am waiting"

Oh it's Harry."Coming!"

I ran outside and saw him...he was looking flawless. He stood infront of his bike. He was wearing a black leather jacket and tight fitted pants.

He greeted me with a hug and patted on the seat behind him.

"We are riding on this bike?"I asked.

"Yeah?"

"I am quit scared of it"I said.

"Come on, nothing dangerous will happen"

"Okay! but not to fast"

"Sure whatever you say!"

I jumped on the backseat and tightly hugged his waist when the bike roared to life.