Chapter 1

Janessa and Veronica have been best friends ever since they were in elementary school. They shared good and bad times together. Today was the first day of high school, they were expecting it to be great. " Oh my god I'm so happy that we're in high school" said Janessa. " I know right this summer went by so fast" replied Veronica. Janessa and Veronica were walking to there first period class and bumped into a guy. All of his books fell onto the floor. " Watch where you're going, can you both at least help me pick up my books since you're the ones who made this mess" said Cameron. " Sure" Janessa and Veronica said. After first period, they were on their own ,which was ok considering that they would see each other at lunch. Veronica walked in the lunchroom looking around for a lunch table to sit at. " Veronica, sit here" said Janessa. She wasn't sitting alone. " Hi Veronica, I'm Hannah and these are my friends Ashley and Rachel" said Hannah. The thing is sometimes people may seem like they have good intentions but the truth is they are full of jealousy and bad intentions so you should not trust anybody until you know for sure that they are trust worthy. " Hey guys" replied Veronica. " You can sit with us on one condition if you go up to that guy and kiss him" said Hannah. " Guys, I think that's not such a good idea, I mean we shouldn't force Veronica to do something that she doesn't want to" said Janessa. Janessa was the only one that cared, the other girls didn't give a shit about her self respect. " Fine I'll do it, can I just kiss him on his cheek and don't worry Janessa" replied Veronica. " No honey, that's not the way it works, you have to kiss him on the lips" said Hannah.