Chapter 6

Even the people closest to you could turn out to be your enemy for instance, someone who you thought was your friend and that you could trust could hurt you in the worst way. Veronica got out of the car and waved bye to Derek and said " I guess I will be seeing you around." " I wouldn't count on it if I were you" said Derek and then he drove away. Veronica walked to her locker to take out her English Textbook, someone tapped her on the shoulder, it was Hannah, great now what did she have to say. " Where have you been, we were waiting for you" said Hannah."You guys didn't have to wait for me" replied Veronica. " Hannah, that's enough, Veronica is gonna be late to her class, let's go" said Janessa. Suddenly, it felt like Janessa wasn't friends with Veronica anymore, like they somehow went there separate ways. What ever happened to them being best friends. At least they still had their after school tradition. Veronica went to Lavazza's after school hoping to see Janessa there, she waited and waited until eventually she just gave up, Veronica grabbed her coat and was about to leave. Janessa came she said " Sorry I'm late, I want you to come with me to Hannah's party tonight." Veronica was uncertain of what to say and with a smile she just said " Yeah, I'll be there" replied Veronica. " Good, sisters for life" said Janessa. " Sisters for life" replied Veronica.