Chapter 4

A/N: Hey guys! It's Shadow and Capricorn here! This is the next part of our short story. We hope everyone has enjoyed so far. We're currently working on two new stories aside from Neko and Market. Enjoy and please R&R!

-6 Months Later-

Akefia was back at the hospital this time. Good thing it was for a pleasant reason. Yugi was giving birth to their twins. He was pacing back and forth, anxious and nervous for his husband.

"Mr. Touzoku? Yugi is about to deliver. Ready to go in? You have to put the hat, mask, gloves and booties on." The nurse was kind.

"Yeah, thanks," he put the materials on before walking into Yugi's room, holding Yugi's hands. "Just look at me and you'll be ok."

Yugi's usually sweet face was angry. "Yea, you aren't the one with two parasites from the Alien movie trying to rip their way out of you." He growled.

"Sorry, panda. Just get them out quick and the pain will be over. Trust me the end result will be worth it," he said, trying to be patient and calm.

"We are never having sex again." Yugi grunted.

"Aw, that's ok we can always do 69 or use toys," he teased him.

"Not. Fucking. Funny." He growled.

"Ok, ok," he said, showing he didn't mean any harm by it. "Just get them out, alright?"

Yugi delivered two healthy babies...a little boy and a little girl. The girl had snow white hair and grey eyes and the boy had black hair with red and purple tips, huge innocent amethyst eyes.

"They're beautiful," Akefia said softly.

Yugi smiled happily. Panting, exhausted, he held up his wrist so they could make sure to bracelet the four.

"What do you want to name them?" Akefia asked.

"I wanna name the girl Keia Fay" Yugi smiled goofily as the meds were starting to kick in.

"The girl reminds me of mine and Ryou's baby sister. Perhaps we name her Amane," he murmured, a distant look in his eyes.

Yugi smiled up. "That is beautiful. Hello Amane." Yugi kissed her head as she cooed, yawning.

"Yes, she reminds me so much of her," Akefia said softly, kissing their daughter's head. "What do you want the boy to be named?"

Yugi looked up shyly on that one. "Heba? He...he reminds me of my cousin who was killed when he was six in a drive by shooting. We were really close." Yugi fiddled with the boy's finger.

"Of course, love," he softly smiled.

Yugi smiled, sighing. "I am luckier than I deserve." He smiled up with love at Akefia.

"Too bad, you do deserve it, my love," he said, looking back with the utmost adoration and love for his husband.

***************

Yami held Atem tightly, the baby asleep in the bassinette.

Atem smiled softly, holding his lover close to him. He felt happy for once and content at knowing they had a healthy baby.

Opening his crimson eyes, Yami smiled up at Atem. Yawning, he started to sit up. "Heba okay?"

"Yep, he's sleeping soundly," Atem told him.

Stretching, Yami snuggled back down into Atem's embrace. "I never thought I'd be this happy." Yami admitted, nuzzling Atem's neck.

"Same here," he admitted, kissing Yami's cheek.