Chapter 21.1 - Song of the Hearts

Hello! This is a long update... I guess. :)) Sorry for being tamad, it's just that, uhh, tamad lang talaga ako mag'update. 

Sorry. :*

Here we go. :>

Sydney's POV

I'm on my way to the ladies' room to change my clothes. Kakatapos ko lang mag'rehearse for tonight's ball. I don't know if they're gonna like my song but whatever, come what may. My song is actually dedicated for someone, and if you're thinking of Luke, then you're right. Maybe, just maybe, it's really time for me to let go of him. Maybe he's not my epic love, maybe he's just my once upon a time.

I was looking for my phone inside my bag when someone suddenly grabbed me and pinned me on the wall of a dark room, probably one of the school's stock room.

Wait, WHO THE HELL GRABBED ME?!

"What--"

I wasn't able yo finish my sentence when he spoke...

"Sorry if this is too late already, but as what they say, it's better late than never. So, belated happy birthday."

Then he kissed my lips. It was just a smooch, but I know this feeling.

His voice, his scent, his touch, his lips...

"Luke..."

I was about to talk to him but it was too late, the last thing I saw was the light from the outside. Lumabas siya sa kabilang door leading to the football field.

Hindi ako pwedeng magkamali, si Luke yun.

But why? If he's cheating on Angela, then he's really a douchebag. Tss

Lumabas ako ng stock room, still schocked. I was still touching my lips nang 

"HUY!"

bigla akong ginulat ni...

"Samantha!" Napahawak ako sa dibdib ko, feeling ko lalabas ng wala sa oras yung puso ko. I'm aware that I was spacing out, or probably not. OF COURSE YOU'RE NOT AWARE THAT YOU'RE SPACING OUT SYDNEY. STUPID. NAHALIKAN KA LANG NI LUKE GANYAN KA NA!

What?!

Napatingin ako kay Samantha na tawang-tawa pa rin -____- "Your face was so epic, you know. The should've seen that. Haha. Ano kayang magiging reaction nila pag nakita nila yung ganung itsura ng Princess nila? Haha. I swear Syd, you were so funny. HAHAHA!"

"Nyeyeye. I was never their Princess. And will never be. Ikaw gagawa gawa ka diyan ng kwentong nonsense." I said sabay irap ko sa kanya. But of course the irap was just some kind of a joke.

"Joke lang. 'to naman." She said then linked her arms on mine. "San ka ba papunta?"

"Ladies' room. I will change my clothes then uuwi na to get ready for the ball tonight."

"Tara, samahan na kita."

We walked towards the ladies' room. Pinagtitnginan kami ng students, at syempre pinag-uusapan din.

'Ang ganda talaga nila.'

'Grabe, kainggit. They're so lucky. They have the looks, the money, and close pa sila kela Brandon, James, Ron at Luke!'

'Right! And Miss Sam is also linked to Spencer. Yung hot transferee!! Grabe talaga!'

Okay na sana eh, but they talked about something I don't wanna hear.