eleven

"so she was just walking with a stranger and rambling on about her problems, thinking that the person was me. it was the most hilarious thing i have ever witnessed," kun laughed loudly.

i started to laugh along as he told me the embarrassing story about mina. i spent the last hour listening to kun's stories about mina.

"oh my god, i can't stop laughing," kun breathed out.

mina silently sat in one of the corners, writing something in her notebook as she tried to ignore us.

"mina is hilarious," i laughed.

"yeah, the craziest things happen to her. being around her is really entertaining," kun agreed.

"oh, i was wondering about this earlier. i know it's a weird question to ask but, where do you live?" i asked him.

"i have an apartment nearby," he answered.

"that's cool. so, you're from china?" i smiled.

"yes, moved here not too long after i turned 18," he nodded.

i nodded my head and felt really awkward as silence filled the room.

kun stood up and grabbed his things.

"i should get going. i'll see you guys later," he waved before leaving.

i sat next to mina and reached for her notebook that was sitting on the floor in front of her.

"can i look at it?" i asked.

she softly bit her lip and then nodded.

i opened the notebook and began flipping through pages. every page had a different poem. most of them were about heartbreak.

"why are there so many poems about heartbreak in here?" i asked her.

"because," she paused for a moment, "i'm heartbroken."

"who broke your heart?" i frowned.

"my ex boyfriend," she looked down.

"what's his name?" i asked.

"taeyong," she looked up at me.

—————

can you guys believe that taeyong would break mina's heart??