Chapter 6

I jolt awake to the sound of crashing from the kitchen. I look to my left and saw that Alex is still sleeping. I shook him.

"Alex ! Wake up ! Someone's here !" I whispered shouted but he wouldn't budge. Damn it. I slowly and silently tiptoed to the kitchen. A broken plate is lying on the floor. All of the sudden,a hand covered my mouth from behind. Panicking I struggled violently in his arms as he grab me with force.

I screamed but it came as a muffle.

The stranger in the hoodie began to drag me out of the house and bring me to his car. Slowly I am welcome to the darkness as I passed out in the stranger's arms.

×××

I woke up with my hands being tied behind my back and my mouth is taped with a disgusting smelly tape. I looked at my surrounding but it only fill with blackness and coldness.

Where am I and why am I here ?

I groaned and scream for help. Too bad it's no use. Only muffles heard. I heard footsteps coming towards the room I'm in. The doorknob jiggles before a dark silhouette stands there.

"The princess's awake." A male voice said,breaking the silence. He walks to me and open the tape. I breath out of relief.

"Where am I ?" I said in a hoarse voice. My throat's dry from the lack of water.

"Hushh princess. Don't wanna be sick here,dont we ?" he said.

"Then tell me where am I and who are you !" I try to shouted but it cracks at the end.

"The name's Joshua but too bad I can't answer the first question." He answer and I  swear I can see a smirk even from the darkness.

"Ohh my kidnapper.Hehh to bad I can't tell ya my name either." I blurt out. Oops

He chuckles before throwing me in his shoulder.

"Heyyy !"

He ignored me and keep on going. My eyes automatically squints as the brightness come insight. I just kept silence and eye the house. No it's a mansion.

"Why am I here ?" I asked,breaking the silence,facing him. He have dark brown hair and really tall.

"This is not my place to tell but we are meeting the boss now." He muttered under his breathe.

"You know that I still can walk." I told him.

"Yeah I know but you will run."he simply stated.

"Even if I run, I would surely lost in this house of maze." I said.

He shrugged. "I still don't trust you anyways. We are here now." He stated.

We stop in front of a massive door. He pushed the door open and there's a figure stood,facing the window. The figure turn behind and a surprise gasps escape from my mouth.

"  Uncle Micheal ?"

He smirk.

"Hello Scarlette."

×××

Alex's POV. (Surprise !)

I woke up from my slumber with a missing Scarlette.

"Scar ?" I called out.

I walk to the kitchen and surprise to see a crashes plate sitting on the floor. I try to call Scar's phone and a hear her ringtone from the living room.

Where is she ?

×××

Back to Scarlette's POV people !

"I don't understand. Why did you kidnapped me ?" I asked after my moment of shock.

"Your father's the reason. He has been borrowing my money. A lot." He stated.

"And kidnapping me is one of the best way to take it back ?" I asked in disbelief.

He shrugged.

"Huhh sorry but you won't get it cause he didn't even care about me. He only come home after being drunk and hooked
up with some random girl. He has been abusing me,Uncle Micheal." I explained with teary eyes.

He stared at me for a while.

"Are you okay ?"his voice softened.

"I don't know what okay feels like anymore." I snickered.

"Stay here for one night. I'll bring you back to your home tomorrow morning. I need to discuss something with your father." He said.

"If he's home." I muttered.

"Bring her to her room." He ordered Joshua. Ohh I really forget about his existence in this room.

Joshua bring me to 'my' room and it was really huge. I took a shower before going to sleep. Exhausted is what i felt and sleeping is the best medicine.

~~~~~~

A/N: I'll be writing for three days straight after this cause this girl malininazwayanti has been asking for updates a thousand time. So enjoy !

P.s :sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes 😊 and sorry that all of my chapters are really short.