Chapter 2

As the bell rings, students began to empty the hallway. Leaving me alone. Sighing,I stood up and go to the washroom to clean up myself. I'll always bring extra clothes since i know my clothes will get bloody. After cleaning,I quickly went to math class.

"You are late , Miss Andrewson. " said Mrs Lockwood. Yeahh thanks for the fact ayy. Some student glares at me while others snickered. "I bet she wet herself."shouted a voice from across the room. I just lowered down my head , not daring to face anybody.

"Quiet Mr Dolan. Dont want to get another detention are we ?" Mrs Lockwood narrowed her eyes at him. Ethan just shrugged and put up his hands on surrender.

"Just get her a tish !" Grayson shouted. He high-fived Ethan. The class began to laugh and I just stood there in embarrassment.

"Silence !" Shouted Mrs Lockwood. "You may go to your seat,dear." I make way to my seat which is at the second row and next to the window. No one is next to me since im like a digusting shit i am.

×××

The days goes by kinda blurry but of course being called with a lot of 'good' names. Being punch and kicked by them. I quickly walk home.

"I'm home !" I shouted. "You're back early honey " a fake sweet voice coming from the living room shout back. I went to the living room a saw mom's new manwhore. An old man with yellow who is basically eye-raping me smiling creepily at me. I shuddered and respond back. "This is the usual time school finishes. " "Right" she  roll her eyes. "Oh I forget that you never care. It didn't surprise me that you are not even home unless you find a new guy to fuck with right? Anyways enjoys that small dick eh " with every words i said, her facial expressions change from that stupid fake smile to a snarl. With that , I began to walk away.

"Come back here you little slut !" Wth she's  calling herself ! I chuckled. I ignored her and went to my room. 'Alex will get home soon' I thought to myself.

After taking a nice hot shower , I went down and realized that nobody's home. Great ! Mom's gone. I make my way to the kitchen to coom some dinner for me and Alex.

30 minutes after, a simple pasta was served. Just then, I heard the front door open. Alex's home. "I home ! Scar ?" he shouted. "Im at the kitchen !" I shouted back. "Smells good ! Pasta ?"

"Yup ! Dig in,old man !" He rolled his eyes and i just laughed. We ate silence. He did ask me about school and I respond with 'okay'. After dobe eating,I wash the plates and went up to do my homework.

×××

I woke up at 3.00 am , panting and sweating. Yeah the witching hour eh. I do get nightmares every night. It just wouldn't stop. Groaning, i went out of my room and to the kitchen to drink some water. As I was drinking, I heard the front door flew open. Heavy footsteps were heard and it was from the living room. Shit ! Dad's home. How am I supposed to get to my room ? I  slowly tip toed and I pass the living room without getting caught. As I step at the first step of the  stairs, my hair was yanked.

"Where do you think you're going huh ?"he slurs out the words. The strong smell of alcohol make me scrunch up my nose.

"When I ask you , answer !!" His grip is getting tighter. I whimpered and shut my eyes. "To my room." I finally answered him in a whisper.

He let go of me but then give one hard punch on my stomach. I groaned and rolled back in pain. Groaning, I try to stand up. Ugh! It hurts like a bitch. As soon as I reach my room , I broke down crying. Walking to the bathroom, I take my good friend which is the razor and began cutting  myself.

After 10 cuts, I take a shower since there was no use for me to sleep. I cried and think about my grandma.She is the only person who loved me and carez for me.

'I wish granny's here.' I thought as I sobbed quietly.

--------

A/N : sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes ! 😄