Guilty

"NOOOOOO!! Please don't, I'm begging you not to!"

"Seriously, Jen. It's only a month." I said.

My best friend Jen was currently having a heart attack over me moving to L.A. without her. She's moving there after a month, too. So I don't know why she is having such a melt down over this.

My wonderful bestie has to attend the dreaded summer school. Not because she's dumb. No, no, no. Just because she needs extra credits for next year.

She got up off the floor that she was sobbing on dramatically and said, "A lot can happen in a month, May."

I knew she wasn't wrong but, it's not like one of us is going to fall in love or lose a limb in 4 weeks... Right?

"Jen... You're making me feel guilty..."

She turned to face me, "That's the point!" She said in a duh tone.

Her eyes were tearing up, threatening to overflow. I rushed to her side and embraced her. "Four weeks. Just some weeks and then we'll go shopping." I reassured her.

We pulled away and Jen wiped the trickling tear from her rosy cheeks.

"Don't you dare find a new best friend while I'm not there!" She reminded me.

I smiled at my gorgeous friend, "I could never find a bitch as crazy as you!" I smiled and we hugged again.

As you can tell, I'm very close to my best friend. We've known each other all our lives. She'll be with me in a few weeks, though.

We said our last goodbyes which took another 500 million hours. I ended up getting really upset about leaving. Jen knew what she was doing. Trying to make me guilty so I had to stay with her. But I can't.

::::

A/N hey so... that was my first chapter! Woo! *wipes invisible sweat from for head* idfk but i just wanted to write and this came to mind. I ended up designing the cover and getting really hyped about it. So, yeah, you should read it!
~Cara