Earl - Bartender

***not everything is here (not all likes or dislikes, Fears, abilities, personality traits, or anything like that are here either). This is just basic info***

Real name:
Earl

Age:
32

Gender:
Male

Species:
Human

Sexuality:
Straight

Occupation:
Bartender/food server and owner of his deceased father's bar/Lunch House called Logan's Lunch House. And he lets people put on musical gigs at Logan's lunch house, especially his close friend Bandit. (It's to help him make money and entertain)

Family:
(Deceased Dad) Logan
And the rest are unknown

Crush:
No one (canonically)

Appearance:
I don't have a picture yet but I envision him as a tall, handsome young man with short, straight, brown OR black hair who wears a serving uniform for his job. Out of his job he dresses a little more like a cowboy.
(Update)

(Not exact but it's the closest I could get to drawing him)

(Short description) Personality:
Earl is a kind, caring, helpful, friendly, thoughtful, understanding, hospitable and polite kind of guy. He hardly gets angry or sad since he likes to stay optimistic. It doesn't mean he can't feel negative feelings, it just doesn't happen often. Being a happy and charitable person, he gives to those unfortunate, much like Bandit.

Likes:
He loves cooking most! It's a passion carried down by his father, Logan. He also likes reading the newspaper, watching old western shows, playing horseshoes, playing card games, all kinds of games, going to horse races, talking to his customers and playing instruments like piano and acoustic guitar, relaxing once and awhile, he loves eating ice cream and he likes cheesecake, and more!

Dislikes:
Biggest dislike is toward the Banda de Quince gang. He also hates seeing his friends and family getting hurt or put in danger, such as when the sheriff or the other outlaws are out to harm harm Bandit and Becky. He also hates when bar room brawls break out, and IOUs (I Owe You's),  not to mention he hates when people say they don't have money for the food after they're done eating, etc.

Powers:
None

Abilities:
He's pretty swift on his feet but his raw human strength and agility as well as balance comes in handy when tending at his relatives ranch with the animals that may go out of control. Balance is also important when he carries very heavy trays of food.

Fears:
-Seeing Bandit and/or Becky getting their death sentences finally carried out.
-losing his business

Allergies:
Unknown/ pretty much None

Voice:
Undetermined at the moment. 

How he came to be:
I really don't know. He just...came to me. I wanted a restaurant in which Bandit would go and get his favorite food and birch beer. And with a family owned restaurant, there's gotta be an owner. Also I thought he could be friends with the owner. I guess I thought of him to be human because Argit actually has a friend, not often seen, who is also human. Also there are humans who associate with Sonic characters so some OC's should be humans.