Training

(M/n) POV

As I was about to enter my bedroom, I noticed a certain German in what seemed to be like a training suit walked down the stairs with a whining Italian following behind him.

"Hey, where are you two going!?", I yelled across the hall. They looked at me, and before I knew what's happening the certain Italian jumped into my arms. 

"Ve~, (M/n)! It was an accident, I swear!", he shouted IN MY FACE. 

I decided to continue on teasing him and said, "Yeah, sure. Got some other lies?", with a grin in the end.

"No! It's not a lie----", he said, but was interrupted by Ludwig.

"Vhat happened?", Ludwig asked sternly. I smirked at Feliciano.

"Well, I was taking a little shower and it seemed like somebody was a peeping Tom.", I said while looking at Feliciano, even though I was talking to Ludwig. Ludwig just sighed.

"To answer jour question, Feliciano, Kiku and I are going training.", he said to me. I wanted to tag along as well, but I didn't know if he'd accept. 

"Would you by any chance like to train with us, (M/n)~?", thank the good lord, Feli. 

I gave Feliciano a big grin and said, "I'd love too!", I looked at Ludwig for his opinion on this matter, he just nodded and I smiled at him.

"Jou need to get changed into training clothes first.", Ludwig said and left to go downstairs. I entered my room, forgetting to close the door behind me and picked some clothes. I started undressing, when I was pulling my pants halfway off I noticed the door was still open and Feliciano was looking at me with crimson red cheeks. 

"You...You....YOU PERVERT!", I shouted and threw anything I could grab at him, he immediately left after I started throwing things. Right now, I was standing in the hall with lots of stuff from my room everywhere in the hallway. I sighed a bit and muttered, "Fucking pervert..."

"VHA----", I looked behind me and saw Gilbert looking at me with a red face. Then it hit me that I was topless and my pants are halfway off. I blushed a scarlet red and immediately went into my room with a red face. This time, I closed the door. I quickly undressed the remaining clothes and put some tight fitting training clothes on. 

And with that, I left my room to go downstairs. On my way, I passed a glaring Lovino. I don't get why he hates me so much. It's my father who did all that crap, not me.  

By now, I was standing in the living room with Feliciano, Ludwig and Kiku. I saw them looking me up and down and then they looked away...with red cheeks? 

I slightly glared at Feliciano and gave him an 'I kill you' gesture. 

"Since jou're done, ve can go training now

"Since jou're done, ve can go training now.", Ludwig said and the others nodded. We were about to go out, till someone stopped us.

"Vait! I'm coming also, bruder!", I looked behind me and saw Gilbert running towards us with some training clothes on.