We're all together

2p!AXIS POV

"Those bastards...", Luciano said, glaring at the house in front of him. Luciano's 'friends' all held a weapon, just like Luciano. 

"We finally made it!", Flavio said excitedly while striking a gay pose. That resulted in Andrés putting a hand on the loud Italian's mouth and making a 'shush' motion with his finger.

"Let's go, men.", Luciano said, an evil glint showing in his eyes and a murderous aura surrounding him. Luciano started to walk towards the house with the others following behind him, all had the same murderous aura Luciano had.

1P!AXIS AND 1P!ALLIES POV

"---So, if I'm correct, (M/n) should be right there.", Arthur said, standing in front of a mirror with the others behind him.

"Get out of my way, old man.", Alfred said impatiently and pushed Arthur aside, he was about to enter the mirror before a hand pulled him back.

"What the f-----", The American was interrupted by a loud German's screaming.

"Are jou completely our of jour mind!? Jou can't just enter the 2p world without any weapons!", Ludwig screamed into Alfred's face. 

"He's right, mon ami.", The Frenchman said with a quiet sigh at the end. Matthew was just standing in the background while holding his pet, Kumajiro. 

"Where do we find good weapons, aru!?", Yao asked with an irritated look on his face. A certain albino gave a wide smirk at the question and dragged them all to the 'weapon room'. Once the Allies and Axis were inside, the Allies let out a loud gasp.

The room was huge and had a lot of weapons and work out stuff. All of them quickly took some weapons from the room and ran back to the mirror before entering it.

"We'll get you back, (M/n)!"

(M/n) POV

I put the picture that I was holding back on the wall and quickly left the room, bumping into Oliver in the process. 

"Poppet? What were you doing there?", he asked with a questioning look. 

"N-Nothing!", I quickly said before running past him. 

I opened the first closet I could find and entered it, I slowly slid down to the ground and hoped for no one to find me. I heard some voices and yells coming from downstairs and people running through the hallways. I could've sworn I heard a loud Italian voice yell as well, but I just shrugged it off. Somehow, I started feeling tired and closed my eyes. And in no time, I was asleep.

But oh, if only I knew what was happening downstairs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm crying because we're almost at the end and I'm starting to fell bad already *screech*. But oh well, I just plainly rushed through this chapter, so I'm sorry if it sucked. Cya!