Chapter 2

DANS POV

I snuggle close to Louise as she gets mad as I tell her what happened, she storms over, looking at the punk that touched me "EXCUSE ME?!" the punk named Devin looks at Lou "Hey little mama? What's wrong?" Devin asked her smoothly, she grabs Devin by the collar, pulling him down so her face is inches away from his "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TREAT DAN LIKE THAT AGAIN! HE ISN'T A SLUT! JUST BECAUSE HE'S GAY DOESN'T MEAN HE LIKES ALL BOYS! YOU'RE A FUCKING CREEP!" He looked around nervously, "Woah I was just kidding, like with Phil here." he groped him and making Phil blush lightly. Louise gasps, giving Devin a hard slap, taking his hand "Well I'm sure Phil doesn't want to be friends with you!" She pulls you back over to me where I'm stood, crying into my hands, "T-thanks?" Phil stuttered as he heard the punks spitting names at us, Dan reach out for Louise, accidentally hugging Phil instead, "Hey there...champ." Phil said his voice noticeably lower, he gasped (A/N *le gasp*) , stumbling back "S-Sorry!" Daniel cried out as Louise huged him tightly "Hey, shh, it's okay Dan" an awkward few seconds pass,"I'm in debt to you Ms......" "Louise, and why may I ask?" she chuckles, "You got me away from those jerks. Lou smiles, nodding "Yeah well, I mostly did that because Dan wanted to talk to you first." Phil nodded in my direction, "Is this Dan?" Louise nods as I shake in her arms "N-No" he was obviously scared after Phil growled at him, but she pushed. "Well I will leave you two alone, and Daniel don't you dare skip class!" and with that she left us at the table, together.

(Sorry its short)