Chapter 1

(THANK YOU https://www.wattpad.com/user/PanicAtTheFOBPhandom )

Phil sat alone into the cafeteria, again. He just moved so new school....and no friends. "Who would be friends with someone like he?" he mumbled. Dan walked into the cafeteria with a few of his friends, gasping as he see the new kid, his heart was skipping a beat "Oh my god Louise!" Dan point to Phil subtly, he starting to walk over to froze and frowned when the popular punks get to the raven haired boy first. 

PHIL POV

"Hey, your Fin right?" a group of punks came up,"Phil actually." The looked at each other, "Well, PHIL why don't you join us?" New school I had nothing to lose, "Sure, I guess?" I got up I was a bit taller than them and over their heads I could kind of make out a...kid in a pastel jumper? The punks take me away swiftly and my black and blue hair messes up, "Shit...my stuff." I muttered but we where almost to the exit.

DANS POV

Louise grins "Dan! Go bring him his stuff, go be his sweet pastel hero" I look at his stuff, grinning "O-Okay!" I quickly run over, grabbing all his stuff, struggling to pick it all up, my legs shaking beneath me as I ran to him,"H-Here you go Phil!" He looks around,"What?" I trip on my shoelace dropping the things and landed on Phil. I was on top of the punk boy and the others looked at us in confusion, "Who..the...fuck...are..you?" Phil growled trying to look tough. I squeak, closing my eyes "No no no this isn't happening" I thought, blushing bright red, tensing as he scowled, "S-S-Sorry, I-I just wanted t-to h-help" I struggle to get up. "Whatever," I sigh, "Its no big deal." I felt a blush creep up on my face as I get up, squeaking as one of the punks hug me into their side, smirking. "I'm going to be lonely tonight, Princess. Do you want to come over?" he squeezes my butt and I shriek, flailing around "N-NO! I'M NOT LIKE THAT!" I push him away, quickly running off, with tears in my eyes.

Back to PHIL POV

"Dude, what the fuck? It was an accident!" I snapped at him, without realising it. I saw him run away to a girl with blonde locks he was....straight. "Oh well" I thought, "I'm not gay, I'm not gay, I'm not gay." I kept repeating it in my head, wishing it was true. "So what your gay now, Fenter?" the one that groped Dan chuckled, "N-no! And its LESTER." He sighed, "Okay Lester, you smoke?"