The Re-Bound

* Three weeks later*

Camila's P.O.V

Three weeks withought her. wihought her touch,withought her comfort. withought her lips. every day I miss her,I cant stand it.

sometimes every day is a blur. there was a knock on my door pulling me from my thoughts so I went to answer it.

I opened the door and he stood there,smile on his face and flowers in his hand.

"hey princess" "hey austin" I let him in and led him to the front room. "these are for you" he said placing them in my hand's. "Thanks" I replied. "anything for a damsel in distress,wanna talk about it?" I shook my head no and sat on the couch.

"okay well I kinda wanna ask you something,I know its soon but I dont really want you going alone so wanna go to prom with me?..as freinds. if you would like" crap I forgot about that. well I dont have a girlfreind anymore so why not right ? "sure" I replied. he grinned and pulled me into a bear hug.

"you wont regret this cabello" "ye ye ye lets watch a movie"

I rolled my eyes and smirked and we settled down to watch finding nemo.

but it didnt seem as fun withought lauren.

Lauren's P.O.V

I ached everywhere. more emotionally than physically.

But I find excersise lessens the pain,the pain from your muscles and your heart become one big blur so it doesnt hurt so bad.

or at least thats what I tell myself.

I got a know on the door and it was the delivery guy. he had a bunch of roses a box of choclates and a card I thanked him and took them. I put the other stuff down and opened he card. it read...

To Jaurgui

will you do me the honour of being my date to prom next saturday ? (as freinds of course)

love malik x

crap. I didnt think about that,it wont be the same withought camila. but I cant go alone. screw it. I text him.

To: Malik

sure ill go with you.

From: Malik

Awesome,pick you up at 7:30. ill show you a good time ;)

I laughed and put my phone back on the counter. this will be intresting.