Happy at last

Lauren's P.O.V

I came of stage and ran into zayns arms and he whispered in my ear "Go get your girl" I nodded and thanked him,hugging him tighter. I looked around to find her but she was no where to be seen so I went outside to find her.

Camila P.O.V

her performance brought tears to my eye.

every word she sang perfectly summed us up.

I couldnt stop the tear running down my cheak.

it was then that I realised I was completly in love with this girl,and I want her back. when she had finished it took me a while to pull myself together I went outside to give myself some headspace.

I was in a world of my own when I realised she had come ouside so I scared her.

"lost somethin jauregui" she jumped.

I chuckled but was cut short when I was rammed into  the walll and her lips where on mine.

it was short but pationate she pulled back and looked me in the eyes "I love you okay,your mine"

I nodded in comprehension and she pulled my hand. I looked at her confused.

"just come with me"

I nodded and followed her.

Lauren's P.O.V

I walked outside but it was dark so I could see anything until she scared me.

"lost something jauregui" I kissed her and told her I love her.

I knew then what I wanted to do,

I took her hand amd pulled her to the car.

when we arived her jaw droppped in amazment.

"this is where we had I first date"

she said shocked "yep" I replied.

I went and sat down "gonna join me?" I asked.

she nodded and came and sat next to me.

we cuddled up and began to talk about everything that had happened. what we had missed,our past, eachother.

we spent the night talkig and getting lost in eachother like we had that first night.

as the nigt came to an end a comfortable silence fell between us as we sat watching he stars.

then she brought her lips to mine again.

everything was perfect