Mine

Lauren's P.O.V

When I had finished dancing I turned to find austin making out with a tall blonde haired girl.

The next thing I saw was Camz at the door with a pained expression on her face and she ran of.

I looked at austin and then zayn and he nodded signalling for me to go after her,so I did. but before I left I rammed austin into the wall and grabbed him by the scruff of the neck. i whispered in his ear

"your gonna pay for this mahone" and I left.

When I reached the bathroom I locating the sound of muffled sobs and went and knocked on the door.

"Camz let me in" I pleaded. "why should I" she grumbled. "because if I remember correctly you made me do the same thing when I was in this position" I heared the door unlock and she apeared,puffy eyed and mascara rolling down her face.

I pulled her into a brief hug and then pulled back and looked into those beautiful choclate eye's. "you also did that remember?" she grinned in acknowledgement and grabbed my hand.

"now lets get back out there so that we can show him what your made of" she nodded and we went back out to the dancefloor.

Camila's P.O.V

I cant believe he would do that to me.

but as per usual one hug from her and I forgot it all.

I love her so much that it hurts sometimes.

I grabbed her hand and followed her back into the room knowing I could face anything wih her by my side.

Lauren's P.O.V

Seeing the look of sadness in her eyes killed me.

so I did the one thing I knew I was good at.

I made my way to the stage,swallowed the lump in my throat and picked up my guitar.

I got to the centre of the stage and closed my eyes.

I began to sing letting the music take me.

You were in college working part time waiting tables

Left a small town, never looked back

I was a flight risk with a fear of fallin’Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts

I say "Can you believe it?As we’re lying on the couch?"

The moment I can see it.Yes, yes, I can see it now.

Do you remember, we were sitting there by the water?

You put your arm around me for the first time.

You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter.

You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.

Flash forward and we’re taking on the world together,And there’s a drawer of my things at your place.

You learn my secrets and you figure out why I’m guarded,You say we’ll never make my parents’ mistakes.

But we got bills to pay,We got nothing figured out,When it was hard to take,Yes, yes, this is what I thought about.

Do you remember, we were sitting there by the water?

You put your arm around me for the first time

You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter

You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.

Do you remember all the city lights on the water?

You saw me start to believe for the first time

You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter

You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.

And I remember that fightTwo-thirty AM

as everything was slipping right out of our hands

I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street

Braced myself for the "Goodbye."‘Cause that’s all I’ve ever knownThen you took me by surprise

You said, "I’ll never leave you alone."You said, "I remember how we felt sitting by the water.

And every time I look at you, it’s like the first time.

I fell in love with a careless man’s careful daughter.

She is the best thing that’s ever been mine.

"Hold on, make it lastHold on, never turn backYou made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughterYou are the best thing that’s ever been mine.