School

Camila's P.OV

I woke up with a smile on my face wich quickly fell when i realised lauren wasnt hear. i got and saw there was a note on the fireplace it read:

Dear Camzi,

just went home to get changed,gotta look good for my princess ;) be back in 30 minutes. ps i  bet your blushing rn and look adorable :)

love lolo x

i was blushing,im pretty sure i was the coulor of a beetroot. i ran upstair to get ready,i went to my room to get some clothes and make up then went to the bathroom to change.

Laurens P.OV

I got ready as quick as i could and made my way back to Camila's. when i got to camila's place her door was unlockd so i went upstairs and sat on her be waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. when she came in and saw me she jumped "fuck,lauren,again realy ?" "you never learn do you cabello?" i smirked. she grabbed her bag and walked of. she made her way to the car straight to the car withough closing or locking the door. "camz are you forgeting something?" she sighed and made her way back over and i went to open the car door for her. i chuckled as she got in and put her seatbelt on. i made my way around to my side,got in and started the engine. "fuck you lauren" she muttred. "Good morning to you to princess camzi" I place a soft gentle kiss on her lips and she imediatly melted into it. i knew i had won. "i hate you jauregui" she muttred again causing me to laugh even more. then i did the only thing i knew would make her smile,i put 1D on full blast until we got to school. i parked up in the school parking lot and made my way around to open her door.

Camila's P.O.V

When we got to school Lauren came round and opened my door,she grabbed my hand and pulled me up. i couldnt stay mad at her. i grabbed her hand and kissed he on the cheek. "Thank You Lolo" i smiled at her "your welcome baby" she smiled back. we made our way to the doors with our hand intertwined,making comfortable small talk.