Story #1

This doesnt really have an ongoing story....
Unless you guys really ask for it (;
-me duh
------------------------------------------------------

JOSH'S POV (cause yas)----------------
"Hey"
I look up from the textbook i was reading and see tyler joseph smirking at me.

Tyler Joseph

Now let me tell you a little about this guy, He was the school's fuckboy.
He wanted something?
He always got it.

"Tyler please, im trying to study" I frowned. He sat next to me and scooted his chair next to mine. I groaned and the librarian walked over to us. "Excuse me mister but your supposed to give other people their space in the library." She said. "Go suck Mr.bowman's dick, Jules" Tyler said while taking out a lollipop from the pocket of his leather jacket. The librarian turned around blushing at the fact that tyler knew what she had done.

I turned to tyler and shouted to him
"Tyler that was so rude!"
"So?" He started sucking on his lollipop. "And its a library lower your voice" he finished.

I rolled my eyes and kept reading.
--------------------------------------------------
TYLER'S POV (ayeeeee)---------------

I frowned, I have never been rejected like this before. Didnt josh like me? Everyone did, so why shouldnt he?

I look at josh and wispered.
"Joshy look at me"
Josh turned around frustrated.

I started licking my lollipop slowly doing circular motions. Josh's eyes widened and he wouldnt stop looking at me.
I stopped after a while and blinked.

Tyler what the fuck are you doing.
I told myself.
You are straight you dont care about him.
I didnt know where this feeling was comming from but I had the urge to kiss josh.
I noticed how josh was still staring at me.

"Did you like that pretty boy?" I asked him. "Wha-" josh started saying.
"Lets take this somewhere else" I interupted him and winked . After that I grabbed his hand rushing him out of the library.

We were running towards the school entrance and the assistant principal shouted "No Running In The Hallways!!!".

I shouted back at her.
"Fuck off!"

Josh and I ran out of the school into my car and I imediatelly locked the car doors.
"T-tyler where are you t-taking me!"
Josh shouted at me. "We are going to my house, my parents are out of town for a couple of weeks." I explained to him.
"And what exactly am I supposed to do at your house???"
I smirked and started the engine.
"You'll see"
-------------------------------------------------
JOSH'S POV-------------------------------
I cant say I wasn't scared.
Yeah I sort of trusted tyler, its not like he would kidnap me or something worse. But I had a feeling he didnt want me to join him for a study hour.

Tyler did a sharp turn and passed what seemed like 5 red lights.
"Tyler Joseph!" I screamed
"Wo Hoo!" Tyler shouted and stepped harder on the pedal.
Soon we got to his house.
--------------------------------------------------

TYLER'S POV
(cause this is the good part and josh is an angel)-----------------------------------
I stopped the car and unlocked the doors. "Lets go baby" I told josh.
Josh frowned "I am not your baby".
"In about 7 minutes you will" I winked at him. I got out of the car and told josh to get out of the car too.
I opened the car door and said "After you miss."