2. Hinata recovers

The picture above is what Dr Tsunade would look like :P 😂

Hinata did not wake up until a week later. You waited for her, stayed with her in the hospital. Every. Single. Day.

Your P.O.V:
I didn't even know what time it was. I was loosing track of what day of the week it was too. Saturday? Sunday? It was in fact Sunday morning. Hinata was breathing steadily and  I watched her from my butterscotch tan chair across the room. I heaved a steady sigh through my nose. Then, I saw her sit up and her eyes blinked rapidly while her lilac orbs tried to adjust to the light. I got up and ran to her as fast as I could, tears forming in my eyes. "HINATA-CHAN!!!!", "I missed you so much, Hinata!!! I'm glad you woke up." "F/N-chan... I missed you so much, too..." Hinata murmured. "Hinata.... never leave me again..."

Hinata's P.O.V:
Light started rushing to me as my eyes opened and the world lit up, again. I then saw f/n running to me head on, crying. We pulled each other in for a genuine, divine hug. I truly missed her and I could tell she deeply missed me too. The doctor then strutted in, her glossy black heels clicking as she walked. There she was, Dr. Tsunade with a bleach white lab coat and glistening black framed glasses (idk fam just imagine it... 😂). "How are you feeling Hinata?" I heard her say. "Better than ever" I replied with a wide smile. "Great! Well it seems that you are fully recovered so we will send you on your way, just give me a few minutes to fill out some paperwork!" Dr. Tsunade replied quite cheerfully "Ok thank you so much for all you have done for me!" I replied as I saw her grin and strolled out through the door. Minutes later, I was on my way out of the hospital with      f/n.