5. The Confession

Sasuke's POV:
I saw her sitting there. Alone. Desperate. In need. I was gonna come to the dinner and eat with her but I decided to wait. Then, after she finished her ramen, ninjas from the sound village came and started attacking her. She did pretty good for a while an then it started going downhill from there. She was getting tired, I could see it. I decided to swoop in to come for the rescue.

Your P.O.V:
I was sitting there, angry and frustrated at myself for being weak and being taken down so easily. "Why did that Uchiha have to save me?" I wondered. "Baka! I should have saved myself!" Then, I started to loose control of my body and my eyelids started to get heavier and heavier. Before I faded, I heard a voice calling my name.

Sasuke's P.O.V:
I saw her start to black out. Believe it or not, I was worried, scared and didn't know what to do. I picked her up (bridal style 😏) and ran her all the way to the hospital.

Your P.O.V
It was now my turn to go to the E.R (read chapter 1). I can't feel my body and I'm extremely weak. The doctors started rushing towards me but before they could reach me, Hinata came out of no where and started to hug me tightly. It hurt but I was fine. The doctors then took over after that.

  =|~Time skip to when you are recovered~|=

I was out of the hospital the next day, fine and recovered. Sasuke invited me to a picnic to see if I was ok. I went to the park to see a red striped plaid cover over the freshly dewed grass. On top of that was a basket with the same matching cloth and 2 onigiri with some iced tea layed neatly inside it. There was no one to be found. I sat down and waited paitently for his arrival.

—————|5 minutes later |—————
Out of nowhere, a flash appeared and smoke started to form. I couldn't see anything. Then, a handsome young boy ran out and sat down across from me. "Of course, he had to make a dramatic entrance by keeping me waiting" I thought and rolled my eyes. I started to eat, in annoyance and getting tired of waiting.
"Thanks for waiting" He exclaimed sarcastically. "Oh no problem" I replied. He rolled his eyes at me and started to eat. There was a few moments of silence and then finally, we both started to speak at the same time. "So-" I said  "So-" Sasuke said. "No you go first" I said to him. "Well f/n, I know this may seem weird but I want to get to know you better and I want to be more than just friends... will you... will you be my... *uhh how should I say this* MY GIRLFRIEND???!? I looked up at him and started blushing brightly. "Are you holy?" I asked. He looked at me with a puzzled look. "Cuz' your the answer to all my prayers" I said with a smile. "Is that a yes...?" He slurred. "OF COURSE!!!" I replied and kissed him passionately. Luckily, he kissed back.

I hope this made up for yesterday! Thank you so much for reading!
(P.S, I hope you liked my corny pick up line because that's my favorite 😂)