6. Conflict Arises

Ahhh that picture... (idk again fam 😂😂 I be weird 🤓)

Your P.O.V:
I was hanging out with Sasuke at the sweet shop. I know, I know, he hates sweets but I love them and he will do just about anything for  me as I will for him. I got some Tootsies, Skittles (my personal fave) and a bag of jolly ranchers. After we were done (well, after I was done :P) we headed to go train with Hinata and Naruto.

            ~Time skip to when you arrive~
Hey f/n! Hinata said. "Hey Hinata! So glad you and Naruto could make it! Are you still trying to *wink* *wink* 😏 (our code name for get Naruto to fall in love with Hinata)?" Hinata started to blush wildly. "Hey! After this, you guys wanna get some ramen?!?!" Naruto announced. "One-of-you-will-have-to-pay,-tho" he sort of slurred together. It was silent for a while until I spoke up and said "fine, I'll treat since I asked you guys to come today". I said while trying to put on a smile knowing that all that ramen Naruto would eat would cost a fortune. You heard Naruto sputter while trying to hold back and then let out a big "WHOOOooOooooOooooooOO HoOooOo!!!!!"
You rolled our eyes and got back to training.

~Time skip to after ramen because I be lazy~

I walked back home with Sasuke and we chatted on the way back. (BTW Sasuke and I moved in together since we're dating) but Naruto and Hinata decided to come over for a little bit. When we walked in, it was silent for a bit. Then, I broke the silence and suggested we played spin the bottle, just the 4 of us (I really did this for Hinata and Naruto because I knew Hinata wanted to get together with Naruto). Everyone agreed except my lame boyfriend, Sas-GAY. "Come on SAS-GAY are you scared or what?" I said with a smirk. "Fine, I'll play but only so I can get you back 😏".  I spun first and it landed on Naruto. "WHAT!?!?" Everyone jumped in surprise. Naruto smirked as he dived in for a rather passionate kiss. I was surprised at first but sinked into it.

Heyo! I will update more tomorrow! I wonder what SasGAY and Hinata think of you, now? 😧😏 Find out in my next update!