Part 11

Steve

I caressed her face, as she slept, her head on the pillow, her hair spread on it. She was so beautiful, so soft, so precious. I can't believe I hurt her, even if I did it unwillingly.

I slid my arm under her waist, and pulled her close, she entered my embrace willingly. Her head now rested on my chest, as I sniffed her hair.

She had a lavender, lacy, night dress on, that was tight around her body, baring her skin, and showing off her perfect curves. Her chest was highly exposed, her skin glowing.
But the thing that attracted me most was her innocence. Behind the fearless Black Widow, was a shy, scared girl, that had suffered so much. Behind the fighter, was someone who wanted to be protected, who needed someone to love her, care for her, make her feel special and desired.

I was so sorry for being so ignorant to her before, I agreed to marry her because I could never break the heart of my best friend, but today, I was proud of my decision. I wanted her as much as she did.

I leaned in, and taking her neck in my hand, I placed a soft kiss on her smooth neck, my lips lingered there, not wanting to let go, I opened my mouth, and sucked gently. I moved around her neck, with my mouth, sucking, kissing, going crazy on the neck of her skin. She was fast asleep, she didn't even flinch at my constant assault. My hands tightened on her waist, as I sucked harder on her skin, her breaths changed, her chest heaving up higher, it touched my chin, and I dig my face into the valley of her breasts. My hands made their way to the back, and loosened her nightie, giving me much more access. I gave her some more kisses, until I felt her hand on my head.

Moving my head up, I faced her.

"Good morning" I said tenderly, she smiled, her cheeks flushed, and without a second thought, I towered her, and my lips were on hers.

We kissed passionately, until we were breathless, and then I lay down beside her, with my head on her chest, my arms hugging her stomach tight.

Her breaths changed again, and I looked up, she had tears in her eyes.

"Nat!! " I cupped her face in my hands, "why are you crying? I can't see tears in your eyes"

She just hugged me, and closed her eyes, her hand on my heart, "I love you so much Steve"

"You are my life Nat" I replied, her hand on my chest was so light, the touch gave me shivers.

I held her close for long, our heartbeats in sync.

"You are safe here, no one would dare to harm you in any way" I assured her.

"I know" she said, "let's get out of this bed now, its probably late".

"I don't want to" I said, bringing her closer.

She smiled shyly, and then pushed me, jumping out of the bed, and into the bath. I just lay there helplessly.

****

Bucky

I finally saw her, at the breakfast table. She was glowing, her smile so bright, her cheeks flushed, her eyes glistening. She was happy, and that projected everywhere. If only I could be a little part of that happiness.

"Good morning " she said, taking her seat. Sam greeted her back, and I just lowered my head.

Steve joined us, and took the seat beside her, pulling the seat closer to her.

"Morning " he said.

We didn't speak then, until I moved to take the jug of juice, and so did Natalia, our hands brushed, and we both flinched at the touch, pulling back instantly.