Chapter 3: Wrecks & Lots of Crying

-Meghan's POV-

Tears were running down my face, I was heartbroken. The more I thought about it, the more angry I got. I pressed my foot on the gas pedal and sped up. The tears were coming down hard and fast just like the rain. I saw a truck coming towards me and before I could react, I was spinning out on control and the next think I saw was black.

-Joey's POV-

I was asleep for about an hour before I was jolted awake by a crying Sawyer. "Sawyer! What's wrong?" I said rubbing my eyes. "M-Meghan, she g-got in a car a-accident," Sawyer said in between sobs. My heart sank. From that point on, everything seemed like it was in slow motion. I grabbed my leather jacket and left my sweatpants and blue v neck on and Sawyer drove me to the hospital. I bolted inside. Tears were still streaming down my face. "W-where's Meghan Camarena?" I said to the lady at the front desk. "Sir, calm down. What is your relation to Ms. Camarena?" I wiped my tears from my face and took a deep breath. "Best friend." "Well sir, Ms.Camarena is in a critical state. She is currently in surgery to remove broken glass and seal up stitches. Her vehicle hit another vehicle, and because of the rain, it spun out of control and landed upside down in a ditch. According to her x-rays, thankfully she didn't hit her head too hard but a pretty good bit of glass got stuck in her head. Her brother and a couple of other people are in the waiting room if you would like to talk to them. We will update you when she get's out of surgery." "Thank y-you." I walked further and people saw me. I turned to Sawyer. "Joey, are you alright? You look a little pale." I don't remember what happened next but I saw people leaning over me and all I saw was black.

 EDITED