Chapter 11: You'll Be Just Fine

-Meghan's POV-

We drove in silence. Since I was just in a car accident, it may seem weird but I was a bit scared because I had a bunch of scenarios going around in my mind like getting into another car wreck, or hitting something, etc. I started shaking and I felt my breathing begin to become quicker. 

-Joey's POV-

I looked over at Meghan to see her looking out the window. She looked as if she was heavily shaking and breathing quickly. "Meghan?" I said to her. She didn't answer me. After almost 6 years of being her best friend I know she's having a panic attack. I pull over on the side of the road and quickly get out of my car and run over to her side. I opened the passanger door and saw Meghan sitting there shaking, and she looked pale as a ghost. I crouched down and got to her height. "Breathe Meghansan, breathe. It's ok, you'll be just fine." I said rubbing her leg and grazing my hand across her cheek. I felt her body calm down and he breathing slowed. "T-thank you." I smiled and kissed her forehead. I walked back over to my side and and got back in. I buckled my seat belt started the car. I looked at her and smiled as I grabbed her hand and started driving. We stayed like that the rest of the car ride.

 EDITED