Chapter 5

Freddy's POV

Summer's still here. He hasn't killed her yet. I'm so happy. I want to jump up and down and hug her.

"Summer! You're still alive!" I shouted.

"Am I hallucinating?" asked Tomika.

"No, and why would I kill my daughter? I sacrificed the love of my life for her," said the master.

"What do you mean by your daughter?" I asked Master.

"He's my dad," said Summer smiling. Wow...she still smiles as beautiful as the day I met her on the first day of kindergarten.

"If he's your dad...why did he kidnap you?" said Zack curiously.

"So, I can be closer to her," said Master.

"Even though, he's already close to me in family," Summer said.

"What do you mean? Explain the whole story!" Mr Finn demanded.

Summer tells us the whole story(sorry...I'm too lazy to write the whole story again) and we understood every bit of it. Wow. So many things have been going on in Summer's live lately. I regret not being there for her through her toughest times. Why did I have to be so stupid? If I hadn't kissed Jada back, she wouldn't have broken up with me...but I don't regret it. I mean I don't regret her breaking up with me. Not that I don't want her to break up with me, if she hasn't broken up with me she would never know her real dad. Now, all I have to do is get her heart back. It shouldn't be that hard right? She already said that she still loves me. Right? Right. Zack! What are you doing this is my POV! Who cares? Cut the act! You act like you are a lost puppy in NYC!!! It's sickening! It's better if you get your own POV than getting into mine! Eh...you're right... Bye Freddy's POV! Hello Zack's POV!

*************************************
Zack's POV

Freddy has been a total mess for 5 years...it's making me sick! I don't get how a girl can mess up a boy THAT much! What is this? What kind of world am I living in? A world of hate... Tomika! This is my POV! You also did it to Freddy. So, might as well treat you right! Get out of my POV! Fine!!! Au revoir! Ugh... I don't know how to feel about Tomika! I like her but I don't know if she likes me. I mean we are total opposites! Freddy! You spreaded your deases to me! Great! Next thing we know, Lawrence will be singing a song about Esme in the shower! This world is so weird! When will our lives become normal again?!?!

"And then here we are!" said Summer is joy. Is her life normal?

I looked to my left to see daydreaming Freddy. I decided to mess with him to entertain myself. I waved my hands in front of his face. He still hasn't noticed. I messed his hair a little. Still hasn't noticed. I decided to say something to him.

"Freddy! Summer is kissing another guy!!!" I shouted.

"WHAT!?!? WHYYYY?!?!?! WHY?!?!" Freddy said while shaking Summer.

"Zack! Why would you say that?!" Summer slapped my head. Owww...that hurts.

"OWWW...THAT HURTS!!!" I shouted.

"*laughs* That's my girl!" Said Uncle Austin.

"That was awesome, Summer!" Tomika cheered.

"Thanks, Tomix," Thanked Summer.
Have I mentioned that Summer and Tomika almost instantly became best friends. That came up with nicknames too. Summer's nickname for Tomika is Tomix and Tomika's nickname for Summer is Summy.

"You're welcome, Summy!" Tomika said.

It's great that Summer is still here but Freddy is lovestruck and I don't want to deal with this everyday we meet Summer.

I'm sure that this mission is gonna be the death of me.

"Guys, we still have to catch Summer," I said worriedly.

"Nah, you don't have to, " said Uncle Austin.

"Why not? I mean like why do they don't have to?" Asked Summer.

"Because I talked to the court a few days ago and they said it's okay, maybe you guys haven't got the message." answered Uncle Austin.

"Well, that's great," said Freddy and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Well, since it's night, you guys could stay here," suggested Uncle Austin.

"That would be great," said Kale. I guess she noticed the smile on everyone's faces.

We went inside different rooms. I gotta say, for a warehouse this place is pretty great.

I know. Too much right? Is it good? If it is, please vote for this story. Thanks for reading. Don't worry it's not going to end anytime soon.

Regards,

Aileen.