8.Trust!

Trust and understanding is the base of relationship, one mistake on this part spoils many lives

Saanjh reach an orphange which she usually visit when she get distrubed from all things happening in her life.. as this orphanage owned by her best friend.. Kaira Mayank Shikhwat and his soul brother.. Abhay Mayank Shikhawat.. who married to a girl who is great journalist Ishani Abhay Shikhwat.. The whole family lived here in an orphanage or should say.. they make their own home an orphan.. this ideal work started by abhay's mother after his father Mayank Shikhawat's death.. The real founder of Precious Child Home.. Megha Mayank Shikhwat.. as this is her husband's last wish.. But in starting their condition is very poor.. but narayana and vasundhara heled them alot.. in standing.. these conditions force megha to send her desrest daughter to her brother-in-law.. who is money-minded person.. Despite of that kaira never put questions in front of her..

 Despite of that kaira never put questions in front of her

Saanjh reach their and sit on bench..drenching in rain.. a girl saw her and come downstairs with umbrella and goes towards her.. and take her inside with her.. she is Kaira Shikhawat..and call her sister-in-law..

and call her sister-in-law

Kaira: "Ishani bhabhi..bring towel and some clothes..immediately.."..she told her and bring all things for saanjh.. and handover to saanjh.. She took and go inside and change clothes.. come outside and find whole family sit their.. At that time.. megha bring..hot coffee for everyone and distribute..and goes towards saanjh.. give her coffee.. let her sit comfortably on sofa..placed in the hall.. But abhay's question made her stunned..

Abhay: "He is back..right?"..he asked her.. but her reply.. is something which is not normal..

Saanjh: "When.. you knew everything.. why you asked me abhay.. and don't ask me.. how I come to know.. As I know each and every person close to me.. either.. that one is my friend..family.. or even my enemy.."..she replied back straight forwardly..