40. Wedding!

•This union is dream of mine but have you in my life is completeness of mine•

*****

Wedding or shall I say marriage, the most beautiful and wonderful moment for every couple especially when they are madly in love with each other.. and today the same thing going to happen.. The most incompatible persons.. who are first become friends.. get separated because of misunderstandings, fall in love to such extent that the physical distance among them bring them more close to each other and this beautification of their relation due to which they today going to tied in knot for the rest of their life.. but all these things bring some nervousness inside them.. but the true love and trust is so strong.. that they can cross all hurdles..

The baraat reach Raizada Mansion.. which is beautiful decorated and the main entrance is look like the entrance of heaven on earth.. made everyone mesmerised.. dharam take aarav from parth.. abhay and veer made parth come down from mere.. All baraati dance with enthusiasm.. parth also join them.. his internal happiness clearly visible on his face..

While saanjh in her room get ready for the most important day of her life, her wedding which give her goosebumps.. shown through her playing with her duppatta of lehenga.. radhika hold her hand and bhumi place her hand on her shoulder..

Bhumi: "Relax saanjh.. I know despite of being in love.. nervousness is natural.. about our new life, new relations.."..she trying to make her understand these new feelings arise in her..

Radhika: "But you know what these are the most beautiful moments in the whole world

Radhika: "But you know what these are the most beautiful moments in the whole world.. so stop playing with this duppatta..close your eyes, take a deep breath.."..she suggests.. saanjh follow it.. when they all heard noice of coming of baraat inside mansion..

Bhumi: "See here is your love coming to take you to his new life

Bhumi: "See here is your love coming to take you to his new life.."..she commented bring blush on her face.. "You continue with your blushing session.. we have to go for welcoming baraat.."..she told her after setting bridal duppatta on her head.. and radhika give final touch to her.. afterwards both left..

 afterwards both left