41. Bride's Welcome!

New life, new relations and the beautiful morning, sun rises so beautifully that no one can imagine that how nature looks so beautiful all it's time.. from dawn to dusk.. it shows so many things of beautification no one imagine..

Life change in seconds.. but it's good one or bad depends on one's destiny.. But at this point of time, this newly wedded couple is enjoying the beginning of their new beginning.. unaware about their destiny plays or shall I say their enemies who always did plotting against them.. and this time it seems something big is going to happen.. As the old sayings "When you are surrounded by lots of happiness beyond your imagination.. that was the time dusk knocks the door and enter inside your life and take away all shines of your life.."

Soon after lots of teasing by veer and urvi to saanarth

Soon after lots of teasing by veer and urvi to saanarth.. they finally reach their home.. The whole villa decked up like bride but the blush and smile on saanjh's face made her looking more beautiful than this decorated villa.. Urvi hold saanjh.. and took her towards another entrance where all are waiting for them.. As saanjh and parth reached the entrance, vedika come with veneration plate and do aarti of them, give warm welcome to the new member of their family sprinkling flowers on newly wed..

 As saanjh and parth reached the entrance, vedika come with veneration plate and do aarti of them, give warm welcome to the new member of their family sprinkling flowers on newly wed

Vedika: "Saanjh now first place your right foot over threshold into into tray..and place your footprints on this white cloth.."..she asked and saanjh follow her.. and place her foot in the tray which contains mixture of milk and vermilion.. and after five steps vedika stop her.. and told her "Now with your right feet kick this pot.."..saanjh follow her words and kick pot of rice and coin with her colored feet.. and step inside fully in her new home.. This ritual shows that wife is bringer of wealth, prosperity and fertility to her husband's home..

 This ritual shows that wife is bringer of wealth, prosperity and fertility to her husband's home