39. Marriage rituals!

The most beautiful time..ritual of marriage made me feeling complete with each passing moment•

Raizada Mansion

The whole house is beautifully decorated as today is haldi ceremony of the only daughter of this house, Saanjh Raizada.. Bhumi and radhika bring her downstairs for haldi ceremony.. She looks stunning.. as she reached.. vasundhara go towards her and peck her forehead.. place kaala tika behind her ear.. and she smile.. Vasundhara take her at center and let her sit.. at that time ram come there with haldi which come from parth's house.. which means bride slowly adapting her new family and their rituals in her life and becoming part of them..

Vasundhara along with bhumi and radhika perform pooja of maha-gauri and then mix the paste come from groom's family in haldiubtan they made at home

Vasundhara along with bhumi and radhika perform pooja of maha-gauri and then mix the paste come from groom's family in haldiubtan they made at home.. Afterwards vasundhara take mango leaves dip in haldi and oil, place it on head first.. followed by knees and feet.. This process repeat three times.. and apply haldi on face, arms and feet..  After vasundhara, sanjana, bhumi, paakh, drishti and radhika who did the same thing.. Then all girls took old clothes and cover bride from all around and paakhi poured water in brass vessel and pour whole water on saanjh.. In all this smile not fade away from her as this is the time for which she is waiting since years.. and that day come now..

Sanjana: "Paakhi, drishti

Sanjana: "Paakhi, drishti.. take her towards her room and saanjh go and change clothes and take rest as in evening there is your mehendi ceremony.."..she said and all three about to leave when bhumi stop her..

Bhumi: "One thing more saanjh.. from now onwards you are not allow to go out if you want something you can call anyone of us..".she said and all three left towards her room.. And all others start their preperations for evening ceremony.. They reach near saanjh's room when she stops them..

 They reach near saanjh's room when she stops them